Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Kids Halloween

Selling Uncharted 1 and 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 25, 2011 5:07:53 PM PDT
M. Cluff says:
I saw that you can sell uncharted 1 and 2 back to amazon for $12.15 and $18 respectively, and Target is having a sale for the dual pack for $29.99. I was excited about the extra content, but a theme and avatar isn't all that exciting. Anyone think I can sell the extra UC2 DLC on craigslist? What do you guys think of this, Keep the two separate greatest hits or buy the dual pack?

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 12:46:13 PM PDT
prsmooth says:
Keep the two you have. There is nothing different from the dual pack besides the theme and avatar for Uncharted 3.

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 9:33:18 AM PDT
BAH says:
I bought Uncharted Dual Pack from best buy for $24.99 2 weeks ago. The extra content is more than just avatars and theme. I don't care much for avatars but all the skins, the Uncharted Drake's Fortune MP pack and Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion pack I do like. You also get golden guns and Uncharted: Eye of Indra comic movie. I think the Uncharted DLC content is selling for like $5-6 on ebay so I would just keep it.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 11:56:22 AM PDT
For UC2: The DLC in the combo pack is still valid?
I heard the DLC in the GOTY edition is expired and they weren't offering any replacements. This has been fixed in the dual pack? Has it also been fixed in the GOTY edition?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 25, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack
UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (465)