Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sellnet Travel Charger for Sony Reader PRS-300 PRS-600 PRS-900
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 25, 2011
I just bought a PRS-300 and needed a charger. This one really fit the bill, takes only a couple of hours to charge the reader completely which I now do once per week.
on December 5, 2011
The jack on this charger does NOT fit the Sony PRS-600 e-reader!!! Not sure if this makes a difference, but the color of the charger's jack is yellow, whereas the color of the DC In on the PRS-600 is orange.
on July 3, 2012
The charger with my Sony Bookreader had been one that attached to a port in my computer. Mostly that worked all right, but the new one that attaches to the reader and plugs into the wall really is so less cumbersome if I am moving often with my little netbook. It frees up my ability to get more than one thing done at a time. super helpful.
on October 27, 2011
This charger works great and is much more convenient than the USB set up.
They are not available in stores, so Amazon saved the day.
on November 14, 2011
What can I say - It charges the reader when it is not convenient to have your laptop with you. This charger is quite compact so will not take up much room. The charging process is quick as well.
on January 3, 2013
This item met my expectations very well. Was just what i needed. I had nothing to charge my reader.
Thank you very much.
on August 22, 2013
My dog chewed the original charger, and this one was bought as a replacement. It works great, and was very reasonably priced.
on March 31, 2013
Lived up to all my expectations. Fits my PRS-300 perfectly and charges my ereader to the full point in just under 2hours. :)
on February 29, 2012
The product is the correct charger for my e-reader. Lightweight and easy to use. Very cheap price. Fits the description.
on April 12, 2013
It works, charges my daughters prs-300 quickly and she can now read while charging.. Will not work on my PRS-800

See 1 answered question