Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2012
I don't know enough about mouthpieces to say if this is a good one or not. I'm new to playing sax but I have been able to make some pretty decent sounds with this mouthpiece. I do find it challenging to play the lower notes, but I think that is normal at my level and has little to do with the mouthpiece. If you are a beginner or are just trying it out to see if saxophone is for you, this mouthpiece will do.
on March 10, 2014
I bought this for the ligature only for my son just learning to play at school. Couldn't find a brass colored one in stock anywhere else. It arrived as a chrome plated one, however the company fixed the issue by sending me a brass one. As for the mouthpiece, the Yamaha 4C one is WAY better. You will notice how much richer the sound is and how little effort it takes to produce quality sound with the Yamaha 4C vs the cheap Bundy. Made it much easier for him to learn and hardly any bad notes now because he is not having to blow as hard.

on February 13, 2013
Right product. Fits right when playing my Bundy Alto Sax. Had an old motuhpiece that was showing signs of wear. This new one helps my daily practices.The Cap helps to keep it clean and safe. Thank you.
on December 31, 2013
This mouth piece was received just as described. It works perfectly, just like any other would. It was convenient to have all three pieces in one package.
on April 3, 2013
These are good for the price, for a beginner. May be a more expensive mouthpiece as a student gets better.
on September 14, 2014
Fit perfectly on my son's sax and works well.