5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beach tote
This bag is 16" x 14" x 6" and has plenty of room to carry everything. It is waterproof, and has a long pocket on each side and smaller pockets on each end. It's sturdy and holds up well. Very pleased.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review, and I hope you found it helpful in making a purchase decision.
Published 20 months ago by digsblues

3.0 out of 5 stars Beach bag
Published 18 months ago by anitag

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beach tote, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Semi-clear Jelly Beach Tote Bag/ Swimming Tote Bag/ Shoulder Tote Bag (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beach bag, May 24, 2013
Love the color of this bag. Its nice and roomy for all the items you take to the beach. I particularly liked the outside pockets, you can place your phone, etc so it makes it easy to find things. What i did not like about this bag, is that sand sticks to it.Even with rinsing it off, it was hard to clean the sand off. I have had other bags, and you can shake out or rinse off the sand. Not so with this bag. So, thats why it got an "okay" rating from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, May 28, 2013
Used for a trip to the Virgin Islands. The sand seemed to stick to the plastic, and it was difficult to actually keep the items in the side pockets dry.....luckily I had put everything in ziploc bags as well. Probably would work well for pools, but, in my opinion, it is not ideal for the beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach Time, January 31, 2013
This is the perfect beach bag! The outside pockets were great for sunblock on one side and Kindle Fire on the other. The inside was left for beach towels, camera, and whatever else needed to go to the beach!!!! The little side pockets were a great place to put our resort room key so it was always accessible! PERFECT!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, May 3, 2012
I needed a bag to put my wet swim things in and this was the perfect thing! It also has 4 sides to put other things in to avoid them from getting wet inside of the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars great beach - pool bag, March 24, 2013
Its a bright fun color and the outside pockets are perfect to keep wet/dry separate if needed or just for your phone or books, pads etc. very very happy with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag!, December 14, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for to carry my stuff to the pool at the gym. Lots of pockets to hold my junk, it's colorful and bright, and I don't have to worry about my bag getting wet. Wipes dry in an instant. It is a little stiff at first, but the more I use it, the more 'broke in' it is getting. I will have this bag for a LONG time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bag, December 9, 2013
Very practical. I use it as my shower bag and I can always fit everything I need with room to spare. I can fit body wash, several conditioners, a couple of shampoos, razors and my towel in the bag all at once. It's perfect for people who don't like to wear their towel to the shower because there is plenty of room for your street clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's my favorite!, October 12, 2013
Absolutely this item met expectations and garnered a lot of compliments! I have referred co-workers to this site, so they can get one, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, August 30, 2013
I love this bag because it has lots of pockets. It is also plastic so easy clean up with spills or accidents. Lots of room.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›