5.0 out of 5 stars TRUST CASIO ~ NOT THE REVIEW BY "YH"
Published on December 26, 2009 by Poohbear

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got it
Served its purpose. I am glad I got it. Good protection for the camera and you can spot the pink color quickly, even in a handbag loaded with stuff. Good Buy!
Published on September 18, 2011 by quilt maker

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUST CASIO ~ NOT THE REVIEW BY "YH", December 26, 2009
Poohbear (Orange County, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink Semi-hard Magnetic Closure Case for Casio Exilim EX Digital Cameras (Electronics)
I LOVE CASIO!!! I bought my first digital camera about 7 or 8 years ago. And back then I wasn't into "surfing the net". But the stores only had either $25 brand name camera cases for all the cameras, or you bought a bulky, polyster, generic one. That's when my daughter sat me down & showed me how to shop on-line. I found a leather Casio Exilim case that fit a little snug enough to be slim & not take up a lot of room, but still enough to protect my camera. AND when you opened the flap, it had 2 separate "slots" to securely hold 2 extra memory cards. Well, my daughter was so jealous and at the time was going off to college, so I bought her a Casio Exilim camera with a case just like mine. They fit perfectly...maybe even "snug" :) but not TOO tight...I'm sorry but I want my camera to fit securely. Now, a 2nd long story short...daughter lost her camera, took mine, bought me new one for Christmas! That's why I'm here on Amazon right now...to pick out an EXILIM case. That guy who said what can you expect from a case if you pay only $3.95?...DUH....has he heard of the word "SALE"?? Even today it's $3.95 but that's NOT the price crossed off & marked down. My daughter actually gave me my new present early...the 23rd when I went to bed, so I could read the instructions in the car (yes, she drove...I'm disabled) on the drive to spend Christmas Eve with the WHOLE family and by Christmas Day I was an old pro at it!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Effective, January 29, 2010
S. Posey (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I needed a cheap but sturdy case for my fiance's camera I bought her for Christmas. The camera was the big purchase, so the case was just something extra to protect it. This product does just that. It protects the camera, is pretty cheap while not looking very cheap in the process. If you want something high quality, look elsewhere. You will get a very basic case with this, and if that's what you want, go for it. It does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and very feminine, May 11, 2012
Mary Ann Gilsdorf (worth, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
I was and still am very happy with this camera case. It is a very pretty soft pink. I love the magnetic closure so I never accidentally leave it open. I added my own pink rhinestone wrist band and now it is even more feminine. I keep it in my purse at all times because it is small enough to do this with my pink Casio camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got it, September 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Case for Camera, November 25, 2010
I purchased this case for my new Casio EX-S5 camera this summer and I love it. It matches the color of the camera (pink) and is just the right size. I carry it in my purse all the time and my camera is protected and it takes up less room then my wallet which is small clutch style. The case is a nice leather, made well and looks very nice. The price was right too. Very girly looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better, July 4, 2010
Thank you for getting back to me about the "lost in the mail" item. We are good to go now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Magnents arent good with electronics, May 31, 2010
You sould never mix magnents with anything electronic... I speek from experance!! Had to replace a cell phone due to magnetic closer and messed up a camera due to magnetic closure... and if its a weak magnent the case wont close anyway..

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this case for H10, December 13, 2009
I purchased a black one from this seller. It is too tight and magnetic closure does not work. You cannot even put through the belt as it is way too tight. What can you expect for $3.95?! Well by the time you add shipping cost and anxiously waiting, you'd better invest your time and money to something more usable. Too bad Casio does not make proper cases for each of their cameras, especially for not-so-cheap camera like EX-H10. By the way, this seller sent it out promptly.

Rate and Discover Movies