Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on October 24, 2013
My son is a United States Marine and every time I hear this song I can't help but tear up a little or a lot, depending on what day it is. He graduated from "Parris Island in July (Semper Fi)" and this song is such a song for Marines. No one knows the struggle for that 13 weeks and they really are the few and the proud. It just couldn't be any better and Trace Adkins does both the song, and Marines, a great honor.
on May 28, 2013
Trace Adkins is an incredible performer, with a real true, red white and blue heart. I have been playing the CD all weekend long and remembering are hero's this Memorial Day weekend... I will also be playing the other 362 days as well. Great music Trace!
on December 30, 2011
Love, love, love this song! My son graduated from Parris Island almost a year ago, and my husband is a USMC Purple Heart Veteran! The words truly signify what it means to be a Marine.
on September 16, 2013
When my son graduated Boot and became a Marine I was so proud. He suggested this song to me and said one of his sgt's had told him about it. He knows that his mom loves songs that mean something and bring back memories. This one hit me in the heart.
on June 5, 2012
My son is a US MARINE and he is the one that told me I should get this song and everytime I listen to it I think of him..Thanks Trace
on April 6, 2013
It's a song. If I didn't like it I wouldn't have bought it. --- Apparently I need seven more words to reach the minimum for a review.
on February 24, 2013
Being a former Marine myself, I love this song! It definitely reminds me of the bootcamp and Marine Corps experience!
on August 9, 2013
This is a Great song and a real Honor for our Marines. Great song true American song for our times.