Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 24, 2004
A Professional framing nailer. Easy to adjust nail depth. Handy built-in hook for hanging on truss's while climbing. Plenty of power to drive any nails. Easy to reload and I am into my 5th case of 3.25 "Senco" nails without a jam. Hopefully by taking care of this new nailer it will build as many houses as my last one. Well worth the money for professional use....
on March 12, 2005
I have nothing but good to say about this tool. Professionally made, does exacly what it says and does it darn well. Very nice and easy to handle and reload. good job Senco!
on June 27, 2009
I have NEVER had ANY problems with jams, double shots, or blank shots. I use Senco nails, maybe that helps? The ONE time I had a nail get caught up, it was a cinch to fix.
I DO have problems with this guns ability to sink a .131" thick, 3 inch, ring-shank, galvanized nail into pressure treated wood that is still kind of wet. This is a problem for me because that is the size I like to use on decks and pressure treated lumber is always somewhat wet. It leaves about a 1/4 - 1/2 inch of the nail not driven in. The WHOLE point is to NOT use a hammer. It drives 2 1/2 inch ring-shank nails great and possibly it will drive the 3" nails if I used a thinner shank, but they are Senco nails I'm using, so the gun should be able to shoot them in. I use a 5 hp, 20 gallon, electric compressor which should be MORE than up to the task
on June 29, 2014
This is a great nail gun, especially for the price I paid. I spent 20 years in the construction trades and used many different brand framing nailers over that time. This is the one I am keeping for my home remodeling projects. It is heavy duty enough for daily use on the job site so I expect it to out last me as my home project nail gun. It is easy to set the nail sink depth, doesn't seem to jam and shoots full head nails. What's not to like?
on January 30, 2010
This nailer is heavy duty and gets the job done. The most notable feature may be the aggressive styling and rugged appearance. It accepts "cheap" nails and I've not had it misfire more often than you'd expect from a nail gun. I picked this nailer up for $167.xx last year so it was a no-brainer for me. I have owned other Senco nailers and never really liked them, preferring at the time Hitachi or Duo-fast, however this gun is much better and I'm happy with it. It's not a lightweight light-duty tool, but it IS a well designed, feature-rich, professional-grade nailer.
on August 18, 2010
Update: I've had this for a while now. It's a good framer with plenty of power, but mine is sensitive to air pressure. Max pressure is 120 psi, and if you are using 3-1/2" nails, it needs that kind of pressure. This is probably not a problem if you have a better compressor... my portable compressor is a piece of junk, that's most likely the problem. The nailer itself works great and never jams - just shoots nails with no problems.
on January 3, 2007
I had another nailer that was well used and it jammed and I bought this one to complete a new garage. It performed very well and we got the job done a lot easier than by hand.
on October 5, 2003
I got it brand new from Home Depot last week. I bought it because I need a nailer to build my shed and I have heard Senco is the nailer of pro choice, and I expect "you get what you pay for" as this model is not cheap.
It only shoot less than 600 2 3/8" nails in the week. It jamed once in the first 100 shots. (OK to me.) Then the problem started developing more seriously. At the end, it jammed 3 times in 10 minutes. I couldn't continue my work. I hammered some nails manually and send the unit back to Home Depot.
BTW, I bought Hitachi NR83A from HD afterward. It is very reliable, lighter than the above Senco, and even...cheaper. Highly recommended.
Eric.
on December 22, 2015
All that I expected. Have owned product prior. Great buy!
on December 18, 2007
I like everything about this gun except it often doesn't sink the 16d nails. It is nowhere as good a gun as my Bostich or the Hitachi I owned 10 years ago.Since sinking nails is the name of the game I say don't buy this gun.