Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on April 3, 2015
I was in the process of throwing the gun away, figured it would cost more to fix it than it was worth. Did a search and found this. The old one was plastic and thus the reason for it failing after 10 years. The new one is metal and will last the life of the gun and was easy to replace. Very pleased all around.
on September 16, 2015
Ordered Sunday nite. Shipped Monday morning. Received Wednesday & installed it immediately. Can't get better service & the part is better than original since servicing now requires only a generic o-ring. Works like a champ.
on September 2, 2014
works great in my old Senco SNF1 nail gun so now i do not have to replace that rubber gasket that keeps breaking. I have had to replace it 3 times in the past and now not anymore because it is gone on this new part.
on July 29, 2013
It was perfect,Icould'nt get that part from anywhere because they discontinued it .The Senco dealer suggested Amazon and it went like clock work ,I lookedit up orderd them and a few days later I was able to fix my guns I've had since 1997 my old friends.Thank you.
on July 19, 2013
This part fixed my SKS stapler that would not return the drive pin. It was great quality, the shipping was fast, and the price was a bit less than my local Senco dealer. Would get parts from Juldan again.
on April 21, 2013
I replaced my old plastic cylinder with this aluminum cylinder on my SNF1 and it fixed my head return problem.
on August 10, 2015
Nothing like starting a project and have your tools fail. I paid the extra for 2nd day delivery, ordered on Friday and received it on Monday. Fixed my SFN1 finish nailer return problem.
on August 1, 2013
was able to replace plastic liner and get stapler going in about 15 minutes. hardest part was going thru the history of all the Senco revisions to find this part.
on July 3, 2016
Yes, my gun would not retract the driver because the nylon cylinder had deteriorated. In allowed the reserve air to leak by not forcing the driver back.
on October 31, 2014
Fixed my SKS stapler.... re-used O-ring on old cylinder... wonder if by going from a nylon cylinder to an aluminum if the gun is still oil-less?