5.0 out of 5 stars Save the Seneca Farms Crisp Onions!, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Seneca Farms Authentic Crisp Onions,3.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
These things are GREAT! Let Seneca Farms know you will keep buying them if Seneca Farms will keep making them!

[...]

I found these a couple of months ago at the local grocery. Shortly thereafter it disappeared from the shelves and I tried to find another local source. I ended up getting in touch with the manufacturer and was told that the product was to be discontinued. That is really a shame. These not only taste great they are GLUTEN FREE! That's impossible to find for fried onion products. Try them, but don't get too attached (they are addicting) unless Seneca Farms agrees to keep them on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!!, February 10, 2011
Corrina Kelley "Real Mom" (Lagrangeville, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Our family eats gluten-free and therefore no Green Bean casserole with the little french friend onions any longer. Well not anymore! I use these in recipes and they are delicious. I, of course, took a handful while I was making a meal one day and I couldn't resist eating more. They are so addicting and delicious yet healthy!

5.0 out of 5 stars GONE ! :(, May 1, 2013
Seneca discontinued these last fall. I called them to purchase a case directly today and got the bad news.

If you bought these and liked them, please call Seneca's customer service line at 800-872-1110 and ask them to bring them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, gluten free, but can't find them!!!!, November 4, 2012
We love these. They are tasty and healthy. We just can't find them most of the time. I have contacted Seneca to request more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seneca Crisp Onions, October 7, 2012
Last summer I found out Seneca had stopped making Crisp Onions. I ran all over town getting every last bag I could (22 in all). I just emptied my last bag tonight at dinner. I've written to Seneca Snacks, asking why they stopped making them - no answer, asked for the recipe so I could make them myself for my salads and meals - no answer.
We need to get them to start making these again, they were the best on the market. Personally they can drop a few of their other products which aren't all that great.
I hate to have to go back to French's/Durkees French Fried Onion rings. If they don't give us back our Crisp Onions I will stop buying Seneca products all together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, December 21, 2010
Shreen "Low Carb Chef" (Clarence, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Found these and could have eaten the whole bag. I do Atkins, so I can't have the French's with flour on them. These are just crispy, salted onions. A little punch on your salad or soup (and I snuck a few out of the bag to snack on...) People with a gluten free diet could enjoy these as well since they are not coated. I am sad I didn't pick up a few more when they were on sale!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
I been looking for these everywhere and now find out they were discontinued! Why??????

Rate and Discover Movies