4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, good value
*The Headphones*

Pros:

-Excellent sound

-Detachable earpieces and cable

-Long cable

-Closed earcups

-Good value for money

Cons:

-Headband flimsier than expected

-Earcups can get a little tight/warm

*The Watch*

The watch is excellent quality and has many...
Published on August 23, 2006 by Conor Malone

3.0 out of 5 stars Senn. HD212 head Phones O.K.
Very confortable to wear, good price (less than $50.00), but too much bass response for my taste. I listen to jazz, blues, and rock. I've since learned the Senn. HD280 headphones suite my musical styles much better. A flatter freq. response for "near studio" sound,and excellent value under $100.00 U.S dollars!
Published on January 4, 2007 by F. Kail

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, good value, August 23, 2006
Conor Malone (Dublin, Ireland & Washington DC, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser HD 212 Semi-circumaural Headphone w/ Free Casio Sport Watch (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
*The Headphones*

Pros:

-Excellent sound

-Detachable earpieces and cable

-Long cable

-Closed earcups

-Good value for money

Cons:

-Headband flimsier than expected

-Earcups can get a little tight/warm

*The Watch*

The watch is excellent quality and has many functions - it's well worth the extra few dollars. I use it as an everyday watch and for the gym etc. It's a great deal.

*The Seller*

Arrived much earlier than expected and as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sound quality at affordable price, August 16, 2006
I am amazed that these wonderful headphones sell for such a low price. Just go for it. If Sony or Bose produced these headphones, I am sure, they would be selling it for $200.

Excellent sound quality, great bass effects and full-satisfaction even after listening for extended hours.

I am puzzled why they are bundling a watch with this package. Makes no sense. Anyway, just consider the watch as a bonus and gift it to a child. The watch is not fancy enough for an adult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound for the Price But Tight Fit, December 9, 2006
Both my wife and I like the warm sound of the 212 model, especially for the price, but both of us also complain of a tight feeling fit, even when expanded to the max. A pinching sensation, which cannot be ignored after several minutes, is not pleasant. For long-term use, you might want to look for a headphone with a softer, looser fit. There's no substitute for trying on the headphones first (every head and ear structure is different) but my research points me to check out the slightly less expensive Sennheiser PMX60, which reviewers say are light weight and comfortable or the more expensive models: AKG Acoustics K-301; Audio Technica ATH-PRO700; Sony MDR 7506; Razer Pron Tone M100 or M250; Westone UM1; Audio Technica ATH-EM7GM Clip-On.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones..., December 10, 2007
Sorry I bought my headphones seperately and didnt get a watch so I can't comment on the value I am afraid. However, if it helps the headphones are really great, deep bass, crisp sounds. I bought mine for my PC and I actually prefer them to a decent set of PHILIPS speakers. The sound is more crisper (unless I am going deaf).

They are also unbelievably comfy as 'ear muffin' style headphones usually are (well, compared to in the ear earphones anyway). They have a snug feel to them, and whilst they were a big tight at first, my bulldog shaped head soon stretched them into shape. If you have a 'normal' or 'average' sized head you shouldn't have any probs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Senn. HD212 head Phones O.K., January 4, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then Bose, January 23, 2007
Senator Winky (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I purchased these about 3 weeks ago for travel purposes. I was able to put them through their paces last week on a business trip. they passed with flying colors. I had the unfortunate luck to be in the last row on a flight which had me staring at engines instead of scenery.

Not a problem,I just cranked the volume up a little on my mp3 player and enjoyed myself. These must do great job from a noise cancelling prospective because I had no stare downs from fellow passengers while listening !

These are well constructed headphones that for the price sound great. I did some comparasion shopping and based on the fact that the cheapest Bose model is 3 times more than what I paid, its a no brainer to purchase for travel. They are comfortable for extended wear but you do have to deal with the nerd factor as they are not small in size.

If you travel and like to listen to music Buy em........ Oh yeah...the watch is actually pretty nice as a throw in item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and performance, January 15, 2007
Javier A. Pinzon (Bethany, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Coming from a brand like Sennheiser, I was expecting quality and performance. I got what I was expecting and a more. The sound quality of these headphones is just amazing, and the stylish design sets them apart from the crowd. Clean crsip trebles and sweet smooth bass. The soft earpads completely cover the ears, practically isolating you from the rest of the world and allowing you to get immersed in your music music. The long and detachable cable is very practical. Finding these headphones paired with a cool Casio watch was a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 9, 2007
I love these headphones. I am using the shure earphones other than this so even compare to those this is still great. And the watch came with it is not bad too. It is basicly a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, January 14, 2007
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the headset.

It compares favorably with the higher priced headsets on the market today.

4.0 out of 5 stars good headphones, January 9, 2007
I haven't had any problems so far. They are very comfortable. I recommend them