4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!
I really like these headphones... the sound is awesome, and the clarity unbeatable. They are also one of the most comfortable sets I've ever owned though I must say, my ears do hurt a bit after watching a two hour movie. Other than that, as others have mentioned, the cord is extremely thin so I am being extra cautious I treat them with great care.
Published 10 months ago by CAT

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort and sound quality but cable ruins it.
After spending countless of hours searching for a portable set of headphones worthy of the Cowon D3, I finally decided to get this set.

-The Sennheiser quality and sound:

Published on December 27, 2011 by nacho299

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort and sound quality but cable ruins it., December 27, 2011
This review is from: Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphones (Electronics)

-The Sennheiser quality and sound:

Sound Quality: Excellent, Crisp and defines sound. Requires a bit of burning in to get the best sound. It requires a bit of power from the mp3 player compared to other headphones. They sound better than most headphones I have used.

Build Quality: The ear-cups and the headphone quality is astounding. They are sturdy, durable and look awesome.

Portability: They come with a nice carrying case and are portable to wear around the neck without issues.

Noise Cancelling: The passive noise cancellation is very good and allows me to enjoy the music in public transportation.

-Now the Deal Breaker:

The cord is absolute crap; it is thin and looks like it will break any second. Guess What? It did. After 4 month of medium usage the headphones stopped working with all the devices; I suddenly notice a little of flex on the cord. I guess the internal cable broke without even having any drops. I had cheaper Sony headphones last longer that eventually fail due to drivers, not the cord.

Sound: 4.5
Build Quality 4
Cord: 0
Portability: 4
Comfort: 5

A product that breaks in less than 6 months deserves no compassion especially from a respected brand as Sennheiser. I never write a Hardware review before 6 months but I didn't expect this to happen. I really liked this product yet it seems someone cheaped out in designing the cord of this headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones for Travel, February 13, 2012
While I listen to music mostly at home, I also travel a lot by train and other means. I wanted to get a single headphone for all situations and after using the PX 360 for more than a 3/4 year, I feel like I have made the best choice.

It was important for me to have a good isolation against external sounds and to not bother everybody around me with my terrible music (mostly metal and hardcore genres). The PX 360 provides a good isolation and I have not heard anybody complain about my music on the train due to its closed design. Closed headphones have supposedly inferior sound to open designs, however, the PX 360 has such a great clear sound that I do not miss having an open headphone, especially when using a dedicated sound card. As mentioned, I listen to mostly intensive, heavily distorted music, where a lot of stuff is going on at once, especially in progressive metalcore. I feel like the PX 360 is a good choice for those genres because it lets you distinguish all instruments clearly and thus offers a full sound. In contrast to cheap Sennheiser headphones the PX 360 has also a good bass performance.

The build quality is also very good. I am known for breaking all my headphones within months including two cheap Sennheiser headphones (I fixed on of them, though). With the PX 360 I decided to buy a more expensive headphone so that it will last longer and it has not disappointed me in that regard. The cable looks thin but I have not had any issues with it yet, reading the other reviews here I am maybe just lucky, though. I treat my headphones rather rough, use them daily and take them everywhere. The collapsible design makes them quite portable for their class (they will not fit in your pockets, but it is easy to carry them in a bag) and they have thus far survived all my travels. The only complaint I have is that the cable is too short for me but this is typical for portable headphones and many might prefer it that way for these purposes.

From my experience I can therefore recommend these headphones to anyone who travels a lot and likes the Sennheiser sound. For those who only use their headphones at home and similar conditions might want to have a look at open headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, March 20, 2013
I used the MM 550 wireless headphones for about 2 years and sold them because I was only using them a couple times per month. After spending $350 I couldn't justify keeping them. Picked these up used for $35 and they are well worth that. To me they sound the same as the MM 550 even when plugged in.

Have not had cord issues as some people have reported. Have been using for about a year or so about once a week (light use, nothing heavy or active)

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Uncomfortable, December 16, 2013
Nathan H. (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Based off the reviews, I bought this knowing that the cord might break early but was not expecting it to be this uncomfortable. Because of the sharp angle of the headband and angle of the earcups unfolded, I can't wear this for more than 20 minutes because of the headache from the pressure it places around my ears. The sound seems to be pretty good but I just can't wear them so it doesn't matter how great the sound is. Considering the MSRP for this was $199.99 I'm really disappointed. My logitech G35's were uncomfortable after a 6-12 of hours of use from the headband rubbing against the top of my head. My RAZR Megladons I can wear indefinitely- no pressure on the top of the head nor on the sides. I'm gonna try stretching out the headband for a day or so and maybe that'll help. (Updated after 4 weeks) So after stretching them for about 2-3 weeks, I'm able to wear them for a couple hours at a time. The range of the headphones is really good but still prefer my Megladons a bit more. Gonna upgrade to two stars, due to actually being able to wear them and the superior sound quality. Still not as comfortable but not so bad for the price I paid ($16.99 USD).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, January 27, 2014
I was looking for headphones which are not that expensive, comfortable and sound great because these are my first over the ear headphones. I am not an audiophile but still I can differentiate between what is good and what is bad. This is a really high quality product by Sennheiser. I have had them only for about a month and a half but I just love using them.

First thing I noticed about them is the comfort. They are amazing! then the build quality, the headband is reinforced with steel so they feel sturdy when you hold them and when you wear them sound does not leak. They also look good!

Noise isolation is superb! Well, honestly I did not expect that from these, but they have pretty good isolation and because of their closed design people are not bothered even when you listen on high volumes.

Now, lets talk about music. The highs and mids on these are detailed and these have a well balanced bass. But only con is that they are power hungry. My phone is able to drive them pretty easily but my mp3 player struggles, even on maximum volume is not able to drive them to the max decibel.

Overall at this price range I am very happy with them. Some reviewers said that their cord is really thin and that is true, but it is covered by Sennheiser's 2 year warranty. So if something happens I am going to knock on their door!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great/Awesome headphone for the price, December 5, 2013
The headphone is very comfortable and the sound quality is great. I have tried this in nexus 4, iphone5, macbook and windows desktop. The sound was not loud in nexus 4 even when the volume was set to full level. i personally think this is the hardware limitation of nexus 4 and the headphones requires a little more power than other ones due to its specs. However the sound is spectacular in iphone 5, macbook, and windows pc. The cushion is also comfortable. The cord however looks very fragile but you have 2 yrs manufacturer warranty so i would not worry about it much. For the price this headphone is being offered there is no other competition that delivers the sound as this one does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sound!, December 14, 2013
They have a great sound, in these days its hard to find headphones with an audiophile sound quality because most of them have "enhanced bass" which means that you will hear more bass frequencies that are not really part of the music. With this set of headphones this is not the case since they have an audiophile sound quality they provide crystal clear reproduction of the music without any extra bass or weird frequency response. I am a music producer and for me this is crucial to find because I need to mix my tracks as detailed as possible, and this headphones allow me to do that.
They are incredibly comfortable and lightweight. I own about 4 different set of headphones and this are by far the most comfortable, if you are not familiar with using headphones believe when I say that WEIGHT is one of the most important things specially for long times of listening, your neck will thank you.
The engineering team developed a great way to fold the headphones and this allows to take them everywhere in a small and safe pouch.

PROS: sound quality, flat response, lightweight, comfort, portability, great feel.

cons: cable feels cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 4, 2013
It truly has outstanding sound quality with an amazing fit its travel size with its own case and its also sound canceling I don't think there is anything I can complain about i've had no problems with these headphones reccomend to all who love Sennheiser and sound canceling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014