5.0 out of 5 stars Cut the cord!, January 5, 2012
OsideBerndawg (Oceanside, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser Freeport FP-72-C Instrument Set Wireless Bodypack System (Electronics)
Super pleased with this item. I can't honestly tell the difference between using this device or using my expensive Mogami cables. Love the freedom it brings and not having to worry about tripping over or pulling out cords.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 12, 2011
I bought the Sennheiser for my bass guitar. I haven't got the chance to use it on stage yet, but I have used it a few hours while practicing. So far it works great. I've walked all around with it, different rooms and so forth and it has performed flawlessly. No noticable change in tone or volume. I play a 5 string bass and it has no problem picking up the "B" string.
Our guitar player really likes it and is going to order one.
JMHO, but if you're on a budget and want a good wireless system at a great price, the Sennheiser FP 72 can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Happy With It, September 2, 2007
PB (Lakeland, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I was concerned with this unit being too complicated or sensitive during use. It is neither. I plugged in and it works fine. Good tone and volume. It is durable as advertised. I accidently dropped the transmitter mid-song (my fault for not securing it properly) onto the hard stage floor, and there is no damage at all. I wish I purchased this years ago.

Rate and Discover Movies