Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
These are not large headphones so there will be some pressure on your head. I have an above average head and enjoy them. The most I have listened to them is 4 hours in an 8 hour work day but I am sure I took them off for at least 15 minutes per hour
Dec 10, 2008 by J. Noble
votes
Yes, these headphones will work with your TV as long as you have some sort of headphone input available on your TV/AV Reciever. Many cheaper TV sets have standard size headphone jacks, and just about all AV Receivers have 1/4" headphone jacks, and the HD 202's come with a 1/8"-1/4" adapter so they can fit both plugs.
Apr 26, 2010 by J. Hess
votes
At least yours work :P I have two headphones.. both with one earphone that doesn't work. An absolutely awful waste.
Jul 6, 2010 by TB
votes
Yes they do, a lot better than the standard earbuds that come with the mp3. Have an Ipod Touch and Sansa and they both sound remarkably better with these headphones.
May 11, 2009 by Mark L. Kiefer
votes
I found them here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/352738-REG/Sennheiser_085708_H_85708_Ear_Cushions.html/
Jun 24, 2010 by AudioPhile
votes
I use a pair of these to drum along to my favorite Rush tunes, and I get pretty sweaty when doing it. Long story short, they haven't quit out on me yet even after using them while drumming and even while blowing snow out of my driveway while it was in fact, snowing. Of course these are not designed for activities such as running, so they might get uncomfortable after extended periods of time under such use. Although they work well (and IMO are a GREAT value for the quality), I sometimes get ear fatigue after using them for several hours at a time - say, when I am watching a movie solo or something.
Jan 7, 2010 by coolcool23
votes
they dont need batteries
Dec 28, 2007 by Consumer
votes
Yes they do and they sound good as well.
May 5, 2009 by Mark L. Kiefer
votes
They work very well in my opinion, I played the Crysis all the way through and it sounded great
Jun 17, 2009 by J. Cole
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers