Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

• Customer Reviews

on May 4, 2016
These cans sound great and ultimately that's what you're looking for in a pair of headphones. However, the fabric cushions get caught in my ear piercings every time I use them and it's beyond annoying. The fabric hasn't really snagged, but that's a fear I have. It's only a matter of time. The cord is also very, very thin. It feels and looks super cheap. I'm afraid it's going to stretch out or just break apart like a piece of pulled taffy. Otherwise I like the sound (as I mentioned) and they are pretty comfortable to wear once they are on. Maybe if you don't have piercings these would be a great choice.
on April 18, 2016
Great Headphones!
on April 16, 2016
Don't get me wrong, AMAZING SOUND QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. But, the cord, man o' man the cord. Let's just say that I gifted this as a present for my little brother and within a couple of months, the cord became one ball of cheap cord that stop working. Don't expect to have this for a couple of months till you can buy a far more better product then this.
on April 16, 2016
These were for my teenager. He loves them.
on April 10, 2016
Very Nice Headset
Cancels 80% of the noise
Bang for buck
on April 9, 2016
Using these for a couple of years now.
First of all, the headphones are extremely comfortable. I have them on for an 8-hours work days and sometimes I just forget that they are on. I'm yet to see headphones that are as comfortable, at any price range, not just these.
I'm not an audiophile, so I can't really attest to the sound quality. In my opinion, they sound great, no complaints.
The only big disadvantage, is the build quality -- specifically, the cable. It is very thin and both ends feel flimsy. I make a point of putting them high up so that my children can't lay their hands on them, because it feels like they will tear the cable or break the connector first time they touch it.
Bottom line -- definitely recommended, just be gentle with them :)
on April 4, 2016
Bought these as a cheap set of gym headphones. They deliver the sound quality one can expect for the price that they are sold for. They feel flimsy compared to my 598s, which is expected, but they worth every penny of ~$30 I paid for them. I am not the person that wants to spend hundreds on headphones that I am going to sweat on and possibly damage in the gym.
on March 18, 2016
would buy again .. flawless !!
on March 17, 2016
Hello everyone to my short answer to everyones question is these worth the price

Sound Quality 4/10

The sound quality of these aren't the best(well what do you expect of low end headphones)It's boomy and sometimes even muddy
Alot of instruments aren't that clear but for they price I would say they do a decent job

Build Quality 5/10

This besides the cushion this is all plastic. That is not to say that they aren't sturdy it's quite the opposite I have thrown them into the wall in pure rage and they survived I have had these for a long time they have been through alot other than that aswell but still survived

Finish 3/10 The finish on these headphones(how they look for people who aren't used to stuff like this) Isn't the greatest at all in fact I'd say they are really easy to scratch in fact at this point mine looks like something I dragged from the Junk Yard

Final Conclusion. These aren't the best headphones in the world but what they do they do really well. It's not something I would use in public since they look bulky and like a piece a scrap from the junkyard. But if I were on a budget then sure, I might consider these
on March 16, 2016
These headphones are ok, nothing great, was hoping for a lot more. Sound does not compare to my daughters beats solo 2. They fit loosely, cord is very thin and flimsy. There are better headphones out there for the price. Save your money and buy a different pair.