Inspired by custom wheels on today's hottest cars, the Sennheiser HD 438 over-ear headphones grabs attention and flaunts power. The 438 uses a soft, fabric ear cushion that's comfortable on any ear, for as long as you want to wear them. The acoustics are warm and full, with emphasis on low-end thanks to the powerful neodymium magnets.
Whether you are on the move or staying at home, the dynamic top-of-the-range HD 438 offers a balanced stereo sound image with precise detail. The closed circumaural design blocks outside noise for pure audio enjoyment, and the ergonomic design provides a superb all-round listening experience. The two included detachable single-sided cables--4.6 feet and 10 feet--let you decide on your preferred cable length.
What's in the Box
HD 438, detachable cables (4.6 feet and 10 feet), 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) plug adapter
- Frequency response: 17 - 22,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
- Transducer principle: Sealed, closed
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.1 percent
- Connector: 1/8-inch (3.5mm)
- Cable length: 4.6 and 10 feet (detachable)
- Weight (including cable): 6.8 ounces
Optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries), and portable media players.
The Sennheiser HD 438 is covered by a 2-year warranty with the backing of Sennheiser's worldwide service network.