5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive.. but it works great and looks very nice.
As most of the other reviews have noted, this comes free with a number of Sennheiser headphones (in my case, the HD-595). It's a pretty basic idea - it locks down onto a desk/table/shelf and provides a "holder" for your headphones.

I still have mine from my HD-595s, but I bought a spare for a 2nd set of headphones (the Sony PS3 7.1 headset).

My only...
Published on September 20, 2011 by MiRSD

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but a little expensive for what you get
Published 2 months ago by John M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive.. but it works great and looks very nice., September 20, 2011
This review is from: Sennheiser HH 10 Headphone Holder for Over-the-Head Style Headphones (Electronics)

My only complaint is the price - at 20-bucks (at time of this review), it's expensive for what it is. There are options available for much less, but rather than locking down onto a table/desk/shelf, they're screwed into a wall and provide a hook (much like a door stopper) to hang headphones on. I know these work great, and I prefer the lock-down type, so I bought another of these.

I have one clipped onto a shelf and one onto a glass desk. It locks down with a turn-wheel and stays very solid. From there, the "holder" part can be rotated to fit your needs (if you want it at an angle, for example). Very sturdy, looks very nice and is slightly padded, so it shouldn't scratch your headphones.

If these were cheaper, I'd buy 5 more for any other headphones I have laying around. At the current price, I'm only buying them for my "good" headphones (or large ones that take up too much desk/drawer space).

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Described, June 15, 2013
I needed something to hold my head set for me, and this kept it off of my desk, yet still within arm's reach. It seems fairly sturdy and was really easy to install, it probably took me 5 seconds at most to install it. My desk is about 1.2" thick, if your desk is thicker than 1.5" you should probably steer clear of this product, it won't fit anything thicker than 1.5", not unless you find a workaround anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have luxury headphones, February 27, 2013
What I like:
-Inconspicuous, small footprint
-Holder can be oriented horizontal to (as pictured in stock photo), or 90 degrees to mounting bracket
-Contoured shape distributes weight so headband of your headphone is not left with an indentation (unlike the banana stand)

What I don't like:
-Will only clamp to a surface less than 1.8 inches in thickness
-Somewhat expensive for what it is. Shop around online for the best price

Summary: the best, although not inexpensive, holder for your premium headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, July 9, 2011
This particular holder came with my Sennheiser 595's. I have a half inch glass desk at home, and a inch+ desk at the studio and it fits to each great. It's twisting to tighten gear design is great. It can fit to horizontal or vertical stances easy, and twists in increments in case it's an awkward angle.

I'm going to purchase one of these by themselves for my new headphones for home use. I can't recommend these enough.

Oh, the top is a semi-firm foam with a leather covering. It's very sleek and for the price you may think it's cheap, but I assure you it's quite nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Price not so much., January 21, 2014
It is very handy, two different orientations for the clamp, good materials. The price is high for what this product does.

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but a little expensive for what you get, April 17, 2014
The headphone holder worked as stated, however the cost for what you got was a little high. It is inexpensive plastic and compared to the headset I bought ,which was a sennheiser also . The headset was first class ,the holder does the job ,that is all I can say. Maybe Sennheiser should include the holder and charge a little more for the headset.. I can't speak highly enough about the headset it sounds fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the AKG 702's, January 9, 2013
I think these things were made for the AKG 702 series. The wire bands fit perfectly in the slots to hold the 702's. I am going to purchase another one of these for the 550's I am about to buy. Simple design, fits anywhere, and also adjustable to fit a variety of thickness shelves. Buy em up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but Expensive, August 9, 2012
I like the product, it does what I want, and it looks nice, but I imagine they could easily sell this product for $10 and still be making a profit.

At $25 it becomes a luxury item, but since it does what I want, I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, June 22, 2011
I have nothing to complain about. This holder does exactly what it says it does. Initially I was a little worried it wouldn't fit on my 2-inch thick desk but it fits just fine with some room to spare. If anything it would've been nice to be a little bit cheaper but I think it is worth the price (especially if you care about your headphones).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., March 27, 2014
Extremely cheap build quality, this should not have cost 20+ dollars. Made of cheap plastic from China. Clamps to shelf but not as tight as I thought.

Rate and Discover Movies