- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$23.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
With clear explanations and a light, humorous delivery, this presentation will clear up confusion about many of today's most talked-about ideas in nutrition and will change the way you think about your body, your food, and your health! Sense and Nonsense in Nutrition provides common-sense analysis and detailed advice for these frequently misunderstood topics, and more:
* Gallbladder flushes
* Colonic irrigation
* Probiotics - uses and misuses
* Olive oil - is it heart healthy?
* Chocolate - sweet seduction?
* Dairy - good or bad?
* Fat burning pills
* The truth about sugar
* Multi-vitamins - smart or not?
* Low carb diets, dangerous or effective?
* Coffee - beneficial or hazardous?
MICHAEL KLAPER, MD, acclaimed physician, author and radio personality has been a sought-out expert in natural health and nutrition for more than 35 years. Dr. Klaper serves as Director of the Institute of Nutrition Education and Research. He has also served as a member of the Nutrition Task Force of the American Medical Student Association, and as an advisor to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (N.A.S.A.).