Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2010 1:19:23 PM PDT
Vegan says:
I read the sample and bought it now. It is nice to see that the Kindle edtion costs considerably less than the hardcover one, as it should be. Not like offerings from some other greedy publishers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2010 12:05:12 PM PST
J says:
Is the kindle edition complete?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2010 12:05:13 PM PST
J says:
Is the kindle edition complete?

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 9:22:41 AM PST
I have macular degeneration and find enlarging the type fonts on my Kindle afford pleasurable reading experience. I could not have enjoyed Mark Twain (the autobiography) in the printed version. Thank you Kindle.

Posted on Dec 8, 2010 10:34:30 AM PST
Alan Houston says:
The $10 price for the E-book is a bargain. It is complete, and has "hot links" to jump to the footnotes and back to the text. I have it on my netbook, and I really like that I can enlarge the fonts to make the words BIG for my aging eyes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 10:35:41 AM PST
Alan Houston says:
Yes, the Kindle version is comlete.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2011 3:31:34 AM PST
YMMV on the "value" question, since the work isn't copyrighted and as such, you can get an eReader version of the book over at Project Guntenberg for free ($0.00).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2011 12:36:12 PM PST
That work is a different one than the one here. This one contains material not previously released and I am guessing a substantial part of it is copyrighted. There are still two more volumes projected for this series.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about