- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Even if you take great care of your teeth, you may not be protecting yourself against Acid Erosion. Acid Erosion damages your tooth enamel, changing the shape, texture, and healthy appearance of your teeth. Everyday protection is everything when it comes to protecting against Acid Erosion. ProNamel toothpaste is specially designed to keep your enamel stronger and better protected from the effects of Acid Erosion every day.
Your everyday diet can put your teeth at risk and this can happen more easily than you’d expect. In fact, up to 1 in 3 young adults ages 18-35 are at risk of Acid Erosion.* Coffee, wine, soda, and surprisingly healthy choices, like fruit, fruit juices, sparkling water with lemon, and even some salad dressings can damage tooth enamel. As few as four acidic “occasions” throughout the day can put our enamel at risk from Acid Erosion
* Bourgeois, D. et al. Is Dental Erosion and Dentine Hypersensitivity a Public Health Problem: Rationale of the European Collaborative Study. Presented at 101st FDI Annual World Dental Congress, 28 – 31st August 2013, Istanbul, Turkey.
1. Weakness – The acids in everyday food and drink can weaken enamel, making it easier to wear away.
2. Thinness – As more enamel wears away, teeth can become visibly thinner.
3. Transparency – As the enamel thins, the edges of your teeth can appear transparent or see-through.
4. Yellowing – As weakened enamel is worn away, more yellow dentine layer underneath can become visible.
5. Dullness – As enamel wears away, your teeth may lose their shine.
ProNamel toothpaste has unique optimized-fluoride formulations that actively strengthens acid-softened enamel. ProNamel toothpaste also helps to prevent further enamel from dissolving. The toothpaste has been specially designed for people for risk of Acid Erosion.
This is the BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER.... The tube Sensodyne is garbage compared to this stuff. Freshest feel in the history of oral hygiene. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Kevin
I don't use this stuff. But my wife said it's A-ok. And i could give 5 starsPublished 10 days ago by This guy
I've used Sensodyne before but that was in a regular toothpaste tube. We decided to get these foam ones because they were on sale at a discount store. Read morePublished 13 days ago by amazonian
Shipped quickly. Pump bottle makes it easier to use for my arthritic mother.Published 26 days ago by Sugar
I was disappointed when it was discontinued by the mfg. I'm glad I could still buy this.Published 1 month ago by DHF