- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press; 1 edition (February 18, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816639604
- ISBN-13: 978-0816639601
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #712,891 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Sensory Design 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I found Chapter 11 ("Sensory Schematics") to be the most engaging and practical, and have been using my own variation of the authors' "sensory slider" for years.
My firm's invention of what we call NeuroDesignTM offers new and fruitful options for companies looking to capture, clarify and magnify the emotionally resonant components of their visual messaging.
It is heartening to see, finally, serious effort being put into this arena by architects.