Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 16, 2016
There are errors between the written instruction not lining up with the blueprint diagrams. Im very big into diagram crochet, its upsetting to me when a diagram is immediately and obviously incomplete and im forced to trudge through the shorthand to find the errors. Id love some updated diagrams showing accurate representations of the authors lovely vision. Her work is, after all, very lovely indeed. Its one of those rare books that really showcases crochet as the delicate feminine art that it can be with regard to clothing. We need not wear blocky baggy sweaters or shapeless lace.
I do highly recommend this book, her written instructions are very clear, i feel i should stress this again.
on March 12, 2016
Beautiful book.
on August 20, 2015
These patterns are beautiful. However, unless you are an experienced crocheter tackle these patterns with some trepidation. The directions lack the specificity of most crochet books.
on August 18, 2015
This is a good book to have so buy it and the pattern are simple
on October 13, 2013
Good ideas and lovely yarns, has something for everyone on there. I especially like the top that' s on the cover.
on May 7, 2013
Although I like this book it was not what I expected given the title. I have not had a chance to completely review the book or make any thing from it.
on March 17, 2013
Had already seen this book at my local library, so I knew that I wanted to have it. Price was good, shipping was excellent.
on March 2, 2013
I have been teaching myself crochet and was ready for something pretty to make. This did it for me. Some of the patterns are cool enough for teenagers. Love it.
on January 19, 2013
If you think crochet can only produce frumpy, boxy garments, then this book is worth checking out. I have a new perspective on the potential of crocheted clothing now. The garments are so elegant, and so is the photography and presentation of the book itself. Think how fun it would be to treat yourself to some luxury yarn and a create a beautiful new addition to your wardrobe with one of the patterns in this book!
on December 1, 2012
This is another one of my favorite crochet books. For advanced crocheters though. Lots of interesting and different patterns. A+