Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 20, 2015
I been looking for a headphone case since getting my headphones. I have a pair of the Audio Technica ATH-M50x’s and they are great. However, the case they come with is just a soft case that will only protect against scratches. I wanted something with more protection because these headphones weren’t cheap. So, I scoured Amazon looking for a hard case that could protect my headphones. The search was harder than I imagined. This Sentey case was my fourth one that I purchased, and the only one to actually fit my headphones. All those other headphone cases claimed to fit my headphones, but they never did. It also fulfilled my other criteria for a good case, that being great protection and portability. It also gave me some other things I wasn’t even looking for like extra storage. Let’s start by discussing the fit.

This case will hold Audio Technica ATH-M50x’s without any problems. Some of the other cases I tried said they fit the M50x’s, but it was a really tight fit or no fit at all. This Setney case will easily hold M50x’s and by default the M50’s as well. You don’t even need to fold the headphones up to fit them in there. They fit fine just by laying down. The reason It holds them so well is because of its size.

This Sentey case is pretty huge, like the other reviews mention. It is almost too big for me to carry around with me in my backpack, but I make it work. My M50x’s aren’t swimming around in the case though, but any other smaller headphones might have this problem. There is a nice band inside that helps keep the headphones in place.

Opposite of where you keep your headphones there is a place to hold other things like cables or chargers. There is a nice net compartment that will hold things pretty well. Although, if you do place the case upside down in a bag the things will fall out of the netting inside the case. This storage area wasn’t really something I was looking for when I was shopping for a case, but it is a welcome addition. An sense the case is so big, you can put lots of cables in here that you would probably just throw in your backpack.

The look of the case wasn’t really something I cared about when shopping around for a case, but this case looks pretty good. I’m a sucker for black and red combos and this case has that. The logo on the front is pretty obscure which I like. If it was a big Apple or Samsung logo that everyone knew about that might bother me. However, since its something that know one knows about, I’m alright with that.

Another positive for this case is the price. I got mine for around $10. That is a pretty cheap price, but the case doesn’t feel cheap at all. It is right on par with the other cases I tried out and those ranged upwards of $30. Not only is the case bigger, but it also is cheaper. This is strange, but I’ll take it.

The most important part of any headphone case in my opinion should be the protection. This case is solid. It is hard and will do a great job protecting your headphones. Like I said before, my M50x’s came with a pretty flimsy soft case that I wouldn’t trust with an expensive pair of headphones like these. This hard case is a big step up from any soft cases out there. With this case, I wouldn’t worry about throwing my headphones in a bag with it and having my bag placed at the bottom of a bunch of other bags. Your headphones won’t get crushed when they are in this case.. The only thing I would worry about is them moving around in the case, because the case is so large. However, if your headphones are big like mine, this shouldn’t be a problem.

After using this product on a daily basis, I can now say that it didn’t only meet my criteria, but it exceeded it with extra features and style. The fit and protection are right where I want it and the extra storage is a nice bonus. The only thing I would worry about about this product is its size. It is a little on the large side, and if you have a small bag or small headphones, you might want to look somewhere else. However, if you have a large pair of headphones like me, this case would be a great investment. Protect your investment, but buying this smaller investment.
review image review image review image
11 comment52 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My kids are very hard on headphones. They tend to just toss then in drawers or bags and they get broken. Every time we travel, I have to buy to buy new ones and I find that frustrating, but we really have not had a good place to store them. I have looked locally at cases but haven't found one that was a hard shell case and was big enough to hold adult size headphones.

This Sentey Universal Headset-Headphone Carrying Case is a hard shell carrying case with a ton of room. It will not get crushed and keeps the top away from the headphones. It has two large compartments. The bottom compartment has an elastic strap to hold it in and the top compartment has a mesh pocket. The bottom compartment is large enough to hold a full size set of on ear headphones. The top compartment would hold a smaller set of headphones, cords, and anything else you might need to stored. I have an adapter I used with my headphones I keep in the case and a set of earbuds. Once my headphones are in the case, they don't move. The elastic strap keeps them in place and the cords fit right in with the headphones. The case looks nice. It is solid black with a red zipper.

With this case, the headphones are completely protected. They can be placed in a drawer or a bag and be protected. The only thing I think that could improve the case would be the addition of a handle.

Product provided in exchange for my evaluation and my honest, unbiased review.
review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
If you're looking for a case for a LARGE set of headphones, this is it! I was a bit worried when I received my SteelSeries H-Wireless headphones because I had no clue how I'd keep them safe; they are definitely the biggest headphones I've ever encountered. I'm glad I found this solution!

This case is big and semi-hard. It's not going to protect it against serious impacts, but for normal travel and storage it seems good enough for a few bumps and bruises. The case comes with an elastic strap (to keep your headphones against the one side of the case) but I had to cut it off; it was a bit annoying trying to slide my headphones in when I could just place them there. The other side has a little accessory net that I use for my wire.

This is a great case, great price and should fit most things that fit on a normal-sized human head!
review image
 The Sentey® Universal Headset-headphones Carrying Hard Case was sent to me (free of charge) so that I could provide an unbiased and an honest review.

It's built like a tank.
It looks good.
It should certainly weather any storm that comes it's way.
It will keep a favorite set of cans safe, protected and clean.

The stitching is clean, even and smooth.
The zipper is well built and appears that it will be doing what it is supposed to do for a good, long while.
The interior is soft and has 2 chambers so that cords or even an Mp3 player could be toted in it.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2014
This quality hard case is well made and looks great. The outer shell has a brushed matte black fabric look/feel. The case is quite large in thickness, so it's not super portable, but it will hold and protect practically any large size headphones - in fact it could probably hold 2 pairs of headphones. It has lots of space for cables and accessories.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 2, 2015
 What can I say that hasn't already been said? Its works for me and does an excellent job of protecting my headphones during transport. I normally keep them on a display stand but when I want them to go with me I can pack them in here along with all kinds of extra cables, and a smaller Bluetooth ear buds set, extra headphones for the kids, oh yeah lots can go in here and be protected! And this case is a really large size so misplacing it is a little bit harder.

Videos give you the actual object in an actual person's hands, me! I enjoy making videos because I know they help me so much to see an item in somebody's hands before buying it! I hope this helps out, even just a little!

Sample provided without obligation
on June 25, 2015
Great! This fits both the Sentey 7.1 Arrow gaming headphones AND the Sennheiser HD 280 pro headset. AT THE SAME TIME! This is great (for me) but may not be for others.

PROS:
► Large enough to hold 2 pairs of headphones (depending on the headphone) - The size may be an issue for some, but when traveling with my husband, we both want to bring our headphones, and this does the trick! I packed a Sennheiser HD 280 pro headset on one side and the Sentey 7.1 gaming Arrow headphones into the other. Now, if you have 2 Arrows, they will NOT fit together. The Sennheisers fold up a bit, so they were able to fit in the pocket side of the case (see picture).
► Nice sturdy hard case! Does not give.
► Solid construction w/ a nice, smooth zipper.
► Keeps my headphones clean, unscratched and unharmed
► Price point. At $13 (at time of this review) it's a great deal.
► 1 year warranty! (I love seeing this)

CONS:
► Not really a "con" but I would LOVE to see this with a detachable strap. It's very big, as I've said, and sometimes have too much stuff in my laptop backpack for it to fit as well. If it had a detachable strap, it would be glorious! But it's not a deal breaker for me.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions are my own, and not influenced in any way.
review image
on July 4, 2014
Great product. Keeps my headphones safe in my bag. Lots of room for my headphones and their accessories.
on November 2, 2015
Bought this case to store my headphones when I wasn't using them. Its a good size and construction is solid. Has a nice brushed metal looking finish.

I've tried 3 different sets of headphones 2 which fit Sennheiser HD555 and Audio Technica M50x. My JVC HARX700 didn't fit but those headphones are unusually large. See pictures attached.

Nice features I like about the case are that it has a strap to hold down the headphone securely and another pouch on top to store cables and accessories. It feels sturdy so you can travel with your headphones and not worry about damaging them in transport.
review image review image review image review image
on August 20, 2014
I own 5 other brands of headphone cases that range from $14.50 to $39.49 and the Sentey is the best value of them all! The outside finish is like a rubberized satin cloth that seems quite durable and easy to grip. The zipper is a small close link design, to which is easy to open and close. Not to mention it is made of steel, not plastic. It has a soft very close nap material that lines the interior. The elastic net and elastic band in the interior is a nice touch!They hold the headphones and other peripherals in place will transporting. The Audio Technica AD500s do not fit! I keep the Philips SHP 8000/10s in the Sentey with room to spare. I would recommend the Sentey!