Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Home Sentinel 5 in 1 Indoor Home Pest Control Repe...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Home Sentinel 5 in 1 Indoor Home Pest Control Repeller Against Mouse, Rat and Insects
|Sale:||$29.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.10 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ✓INVISIBLE SHIELD: Using three high-powered technologies, the Home Sentinel creates an invisible shield to protect your home from rats, mice, spiders, ants, roaches and more. You won't hear a thing as pests are driven from your home by the combined power of ultrasonic, electromagnetic and ionic technology.
- ✓PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: Aspectek's Home Sentinel is the only device with electro-magnetic - essential for driving pests from your home. Other products claim they have electro-magnetic, but they don't. Without it, pests hide from the ultrasonic, but stay in the house. Electro-magnetic vibrations signal to pests that an earthquake is on the way. They'll get out and stay out.
- ✓CHEMICAL-FREE PEST CONTROL: Safe and maintenance free. Plug the Home Sentinel into the wall and enjoy non-toxic, humane and harmless pest control. The LED lights will let you know that the Sentinel is working while you enjoy a quiet and pest-free home.
- ✓TWO BONUS FEATURES: The Home Sentinel features a NIGHT LIGHT that you can turn off or set to turn on automatically when the lights go out. It also has a PET FRIENDLY setting, which enables you to use the device without disturbing your pets.
- ✓TOTAL PROTECTION: Don't be fooled by imitators. The Home Sentinel is the original indoor ultrasonic pest repeller and the only one with three powerful pest controlling functions. Ultrasonic alone is not enough to rid pests from your home.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Only the combined functions of ultrasonic, electro-magnetic and ionic can ensure you that your home will be pest free!
- Conveniently small and boasts a combination of four of the most advanced, contractor-grade, electronic pest control technologies to repel pests.
- The electromagnetic wave drives pests out from the walls, and the ultrasonic drives them from your home for good.
- Air purifying ionic function removes bacteria that attract unwanted pests.
- Pest repelling ultrasonic sound waves.
- Turn the wiring in your walls into a pest repelling system by using electro-magnetic waves!
- Comforting night light with a power-saving light sensor function.
Test the true ultrasonic and electromagnetic functions of our device and competitors
- You can compare and test our product and competitors for truly effective ultrasonic and electromagnetic functions
- Simply test ultrasonic function with the candle light in front of the speaker. True ultrasonic function will bend off the candle light with its power.
- See the dancing paper clip on the front cover once the electromagnetic function triggers. Only true electromagnetic function is powerful enough to shake the paper clip.
- Other products may only claim, we deliver an effective device backed up by decades of R&D and patented technologies
With years of design and technical breakthroughs (U.S Patent Number 5473836 & 5990783), this home protective Sentinel eliminates the ongoing costs of spraying your home with no messy mouse traps to clean up. It is safe for humans, pets and also pests.
Item Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
Okay so out of desperation I decided to research some of the best related electronic pest controls out there. After great research I found this one to have the greatest amount of good feedback and yes it was more expensive then most out there but at this point do you think I want to skimp on product? NOT. Okay so I bought one of these. I have a two story three car garage 2900 sq.ft. home. I placed this unit in the kitchen area because that is where the ants would try to invade the most, sink and cat dish mainly. Okay so it has a nice blue light and an air purifier but frankly I don't need or use them. It is the multi pest repel that I needed. Okay so after plugging this thing in we noticed immediately that there was a decrease in ants. Also I noticed they were not coming from the usual places they would trail from, namely, the electrical outlets. This told me that perhaps this thing really works. However I was not sold yet because the other side of my house still got some ants.Read more ›
1)Glue traps - Works good when placed at right locations like narrow passage way and near a bait. I've caught 20+ mice with this product.
2)Snap-E Mouse Trap by Kness. This product also worked good, caught few mice with peanut butter bait at center.
3)D-con mice poison. Came with 6 Poison blocks? I can see the mice likes this after watching the poison block getting smaller as they chew through it. I can't share the results on this one cause I haven't seen dead mouse. They might have died behind the walls.
4)100% Peppermint oil - This seem to work good as a mouse repellent but the mouse would come back once the smell weakens which seem to be around 7-10 days later (used 3drops to each end of Q-tip).
5)I've bought a cheap chinese brand Electro-Magnetic sound repellent, this doesn't seem to work at all, I use it as night light.
I read moth ball works but I didn't want to use it in the house cause I read the smell is poisonous.
No matter how many I kill there seem to be more cause I can hear the mice behind the walls chewing through the wood and making squeaking sound. We try to keep our house as clean as possible, and I can't find any opening from the outside of the house.
I got this product on Nov/19. We have a beagle/terrier mix dog that is 7 year old. First I have placed this product on outlet that is about 5cm from the ground, and my dog realized the ultra-sonic sound that came from it. Our dog gets afraid of high beep sound like (smoke alarm when the battery is low), so as soon as she heard this she ran away scared.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this for our weekend home which is in the middle of the desert in Arizona. We noticed the calling card of a field mouse and after I purchased and plugged this in, we... Read morePublished 8 days ago by AZBoater
Well, it appears I still have mice in my kitchen, so it doesn't really seem to be working completely. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Janet Bertog
I have had no pest problems. But I do live in an apartment so they do come from the neighbors sometimes. Read morePublished 9 days ago by T Mo
Since plugging this baby in I have seen ZERO mice or rodenty creatures trying to sneak into my house seeking warmth during the cold months. Very impressed with this product. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Tracy Ramone
Did not work. I had a mouse issue and bought two of these. If they aren't on pet friendly option you can hear the buzzing noise. Also I still had mice coming into my apartment.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this for my mother who has tried every natural remedy there is to combat her ant problem. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Rebecca
This little Home Sentinel works so perfectly in my garage! We often use it as a shop to work on cars, and since we live next to corn fields, we often get mice. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Kaitlyn Richard