- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$7.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.15 (35%)|
SENTRY Calming Collars use patented 'Good Behavior' pheromone technology. Using a pheromone that mimics the one mother dogs produce to calm their puppies, the collars are clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking, excessive barking and chewing. Collars help alleviate problem behaviors triggered by travel, thunderstorms, fireworks, being left alone and new social situations. This collar continues to release calming pheromones for your dog for 30 days. It can be used for dogs of all ages and breeds without long-term side effects.
1. Take the collar out of the packaging and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place should fall off when stretching; pull on any remaining tabs to remove them.
2. Bend the buckle in half between the holes in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
3. Place the collar around your pet’s neck. Feed the collar through both holes, notches facing out. Fit to the neck of the dog. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the pet and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over pet’s head, and two fingers can be placed between the collar and pet’s neck. Leave 2 or 3 extra inches for collar adjustment, cut off remaining excess collar and dispose of in the trash.
4. Wash hands after placing collar on pet. Seal collar in plastic bag when not in use to prolong effectiveness.
When the collar is placed around the neck of the dog, the perception of the pheromones by the dog is immediate. However, as in every behavior program, the visible improvement in specific behaviors may require some time, depending on a variety of factors: the dog, the nature, duration and severity of the problem and behavior modification (dog and owner). Usually, an improvement in specific behaviors is seen during the first two weeks after wearing the collar, but some dogs may require a month to exhibit visible improvement.
Constant contact with calming pheromones helps your pet overcome stress wherever they go for 30 days. Great for active pets.
Makes your pet feel safe and secure in an enclosed area by emitting a continuous stream of calming pheromones.
Useful for temporary situations to reduce stress and calm pets. Great for use in pet beds, kennels or areas of the home where the pet feels safe.
Stop That! Spray
Specific pheromone helps stop unwanted behavior immediately, calms and allows you to redirect your pet.
It seems to have an effect on my lab who tends to be very nervous with normal life. She is a rescue. She is very protective when she needs to be though.Published 1 day ago by kathleen aldinger
I got this for my cat and it worked well, so I decided to try it out on my high strung Eskie who has developed an intense fear of strangers. Read morePublished 2 days ago by easports
I have an 11 year old collie lab mix who was breathing really hard at night. I asked the vet about it and he said it's sun down alzehamiers and there was really nothing we could do... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
The bark collars aren't worth the money. They didn't do a thing to stop my dogs from barking. Won't be buying them again.Published 7 days ago by pet owner
We tried this for our Great Dane who is afraid of thunder. We previously used a different, more expensive brand, with little result. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kailua Steve
Good quality collar, not really crumbly, but did not help my chiweenie. She still barks all the time and seems for no reason.Published 12 days ago by S. Bryan
This collar does not work, a waste of money. It did not calm my dog at all..very disappointed. How can I get my money back??Published 12 days ago by Patricia M. Gilmartin