|Item Weight||80 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 19.7 x 17.7 inches|
|Item model number||DS0200|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturers Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SentrySafe DS0200 Safe 1 Hour Fireproof Combination Safe, 0.8 Cubic Feet, Black
|Price:||$211.62 + $3.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fire-Safe combination safe
- UL classified 1-hour proven fire protection and ETL verified 15ft. drop test
- ETL verified 1 hour fire protection for CD's, DVD's, USB drives and memory stick up to 1700ºF
- Exterior dimensions: 13 23/32"H x 16 11/32W x 19 5/16" D
- Interior dimensions: 9 5/8"H x 12 9/16" W x 11 1/2"D
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SentrySafe DS0200 Safe 1 Hour Fireproof Combination Safe, 0.8 Cubic Feet, Black
LockState LS-30J Dial Fireproof Safe B002KMK010
|Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||19 inches x 16.5 inches x 14.5 inches||11.81 inches x 14.17 inches x 16.54 inches||17.8 inches x 19.3 inches x 16.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||80 pounds||82.2 pounds||62.7 pounds||85.7 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Turns out it's full of plastic gears rubbing against metal and the plastic wears down, and some actuators won't click and open the safe anymore. So after a year or two it barely ever opens.
Search for "Sentry Safe won't open site:[...]" on Google. Read all the horror stories from people agreeing in the comments.
Now I finally got mine open again, but it won't close.
Worst safe ever.
Will look for one with an over ride key and a touch key pad.
Having the ability to be bolted to the floor makes this safe superior to may others which cannot. It would take a brazen act involving a great deal of time to get this sucker up and out of the house! (And if they had that much time, there's not much that will ever stop them.)
Lisa M Bach-Bohler
The digital lock works great. It is powered by 4 AA batteries. There is a factory set 5 digit code that cannot be altered. You can set your own 5 digit code and also set in addition a 5 digit temporary code to give someone access. That code can then be deleted without interfering with your 5 digit code. Nice feature to have just in case you are away and need someone to access the safe without giving up your code.
This is a heavy safe. Shipping weight is 85 pounds. The UPS driver brought it up to the front door all by himself. Wow.... I didn't dare pick it up. Rolled it into the house and unpacked it. Once out of the box it slid along the carpet nicely. Very deep inside and you can buy some trays that fit into grooves at different levels to create a storage shelf. Sentry has three different types of shelves, one a locking drawer box that you can buy. Now why one would need a locking box inside a locked safe is beyond me. But then again I can think of a few reasons.
Issues I have with this are:
1) The Amazon website has a picture on it (one of the three it posts) that is NOT this safe. That picture shows four locking bolts on one side of the door frame. One of the other pictures shows correctly two on the right (and two on the left, though you can't see it in the picture) side of the door frame. (No doubt when someone reads this that picture will get removed, but as of this date it is still there.)
2) The Amazon website states that the digital lock requires two batteries. In fact it requires FOUR batteries.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this , and so glad I bought it, think i will buy another one.
I attached it to the wall in a closet, behind the hanging clothes, although i think its too heavy for... Read more
I took plastic cover off inner door and its nothing but plastic holding bolts in place,in other words it caNotn be pried open in a minute or two.Very cheap. Read morePublished 2 months ago by M Var
i am so pleased with this purchase. the shipping alone was well worth the purchase price. this was a gift and after delivered, i could barely take it from there. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Victoria seaward
This is a great safe, I don't think you will every worry about your valuables not being protected with this safePublished 4 months ago by Peter Calogerakos