Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2012
I bought the expensive Senz Mini Umbrella, marketed in the U.S. by Totes, because Totes offered a lifetime warranty. In three years, the umbrella broke twice. In each case, a rib broke in normal light use in non-windy conditions. The first time it happened, I filled out a copy of the warranty card and mailed the umbrella with a check for $3.00 to Totes, and they sent back a new Senz Mini umbrella. The second umbrella recently broke, but Totes no longer markets Senz umbrellas and offered me two of their inferior umbrellas as a replacement after I mailed back the broken Senz with a check for $3.00.
on May 7, 2010
Nice umbrella. The only thing that is not ideal is that when you are holding the handle, with the umbrella closed, it tends to extend. It has no good grip or lock. Besides that, it's amazing.
on March 9, 2010
I have used the umbrella and it seems to perform as claimed to be. I still have to endure really strong strong winds to see if umbrella's odd shape will retain its shape. It is expensive but I find it handy especially if you wear a backpack bag.
on December 13, 2013
I was very excited to receive my Senz windproof umbrella and couldn't wait to use it. It turned out to be anything but windproof. After a few months it got mangled in a rainstorm and was unusable such that I had to throw it in the trash. Not a good investment and does not work as advertised.
on May 14, 2013
Wow!
I live in a city where, when it rains it is not only water, we have swirling winds.
With this umbrella I am the only one who can face the winds. It is amazing!