Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on November 2, 2007
If you have black heads that won't budge (not even with a clay mask and a Biore pore strip), then this tool will help you. The double ended feature gives you the option to choose how much damage you want to do; one end is a thin metal loop (the end I mostly use), and the other end is flatter strip of metal that doesn't do me much good. One should be mindful that the same job can be done with skillful finger manipulation, but this tool is most useful in those hard to reach areas, like the corners of your nose. One slow swipe of this tool down the side of your nose will have you obsessing about every pore on your face, so use carefully with a light touch. You will be red afterward, so do it at night after a bath and a good face scrubbing. It is important to clean the tool before and after each use or you'll just spread the bacteria around, causing you to need the tool more. Don't dig to deep: you could easily create scars. Wash your face one more time after use (you'll see why) and then apply a soothing gel, like something with aloe, feverfew, or calendula.
on May 19, 2011
I bought this utensil looking forward to removing gunk from my enlarged pores to help minimize their appearance. The reviews are very positive for this comedone extractor, so I purchased it. I watched a video on how to use one so I felt comfortable with that. I steamed my face and began to use the extractor. I only used the small loop. The larger flat loop did not do anything and I am still trying to figure out what it can be used for.

The comments below are the things you might want to be aware of before purchasing this product.

The loop is small (less than 5 mm at its widest) and if you have enlarged pores over your whole face, as I do, you will need to make plans on spending a long time in front of the mirror. Also, you will need to steam your face more than once.

The extractor does not make pushing the solidified sebum from your pores any more pain free than using your fingernails. You will need to apply the same amount of pressure in order to clear out gunk. It is important that you do not have any slick spots as the pressure + slick = loss of control. This happened once while I was using it and it became very apparent how people can permanently damage their skin. Be very careful.

Make sure you have a lot of alcohol soaked tissues or cotton balls. The gunk you push out needs to be wiped off constantly and you must keep your utensil disinfected so you don't develop additional blemishes.

Should you buy it? It depends. I would not purchase it again if I knew what I know now. However, it's not a waste of money if you have a smaller area of your face to "clean out." I will continue to use it, but it definitely will not be playing as significant of a role in my fight against large pores as I had envisioned.
on April 30, 2014
This thing does what it’s supposed to. These are definitely not recommended by aestheticians, however. They break you capillaries but so does using your nails. I recommend only using it for spots that really need it or are in awkward locations.
on June 13, 2015
The PERFECT double ended face extractor! Works like a magic charm every time! SEPHORA and AMAZON is elite in every way! THANK YOU for your high quality customer service and amazing products! You are SINCERELY appreciate for all you do! THANK YOU!
on April 20, 2009
A little bit of a learning curve to using this...but once you get the hang of it...it is great! I wish it would have come with some instruction, but looked them up.

What it is:
A long-handled, stainless steel, double loop extractor.

What it does:
This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads.

What else you need to know:
A deep, cystic pimple should not be opened with a loop extractor. When dealing with deep acne, it's best to visit a dermatologist. A doctor may use a sterile needle, but only after a pustule has formed. Additional treatments depend on the severity of the acne.
on February 20, 2006
The pores of the face become clogged with makeup, cremes, sunscreens, Bronzing Gels, Powders, etc.

Exfoliation, washing, facials, steaming DO NOT REMOVE BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS AND CLOGGED PORES.

This simple product gets them out!

Buying one will last a life time. No need to buy another ever....

The Ultimate cleaning device....
on January 3, 2013
So happy with the price points and cost savings from what the price at the mall listed. Very good solid product.
on November 14, 2013
I might not have been using it properly, didn't do the job!!!! It would be interesting to see what a salon expert would say about this product.
on September 20, 2007
Kinda of push pull . . . one end ot push, the other to pull them out. Essential weaponry for fighting blackheads or whiteheads. Just use softly on the skin. It feels so nice being able to remove them out. I am lucky my pores heal nice and tight.

Sephora is fast and easy, love them will order again! Plus their customer service is great, I got a details and return mail JIC things didn't work out but for me they did.
on October 6, 2007
Doesn't work at all. Finally, once I needed to use it & discovered it was a huge waste of money, it was to late to return.