5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!
Published on January 11, 2012 by BuffGal

3.0 out of 5 stars A Real Review on Paracleanse
Published 12 months ago by rose marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Sera Vita - Paraclear (Parasite Cleanse 90 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking this for a little over a month. Not much happened the first week. The second week I began to have mild nausea and loose pusy stool. By week three I finally began to have increased energy. Prior to taking this I was tired 24/7. I was so exhausted I have a drawer full of gift cards I have been too tired to redeem, everything seemed so over whelming due to my lack of energy. I also had trouble falling and staying asleep. Finally in week four I started to have amazing amounts of energy. I still have 60 more days on the supplement as recommended by my doctor. I hope to continue to feel better. Also my doctor recommended I cut out sugar for the first month. In week four I began to sleep through the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective at what it is designed to do!, February 27, 2012
It really worked to clear up my parasites! At first I did feel nauseous, I feel great now! I didnt know that the issues I had (iron deficiency) was due to a parasite I had picked up 20 years ago! Will be getting my blood work in a few weeks, curious to see results!

4.0 out of 5 stars This product works, September 10, 2011
I have been taking this product for three months now and I feel so much better, just make sure you follow instrusctions!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, December 6, 2014
Can't be more pleased with Paraclear supplement. I was sceptic at first, but got noticeable results right away: skin cleared, I no longer have puffy eyes in the morning, lost several pounds without changing diet or exercise routine, energy increased. I feel great. Thank you-it's truly a miracle pills!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 1, 2013
This stuff really seems to work. have to stay on the regimine though. first few days you feel great like a new person, but after that for a couple weeks you feel like crap cause your body is clearing out the parasites. Warning, you will see things come out in the toliet, a little scary at first.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Real Review on Paracleanse, February 15, 2014
I have been infected with skin and intestinal parasites for many years with high and low infestation periods. My skin has been horribly affected by this and has changed many things for the worst. My stomach was also making weird noises on a regular basis. The thick shiny head of hair I had been known for had fallen out and become brittle along with many other ailments.... I decided to order this product after trying several other natural parasite remedies including home remedies. After doing a lot of research I understood how hard they can be to eliminate but decided to give Paraclear a shot. I took 1 capsule in morning afternoon then after dinner. I became very constipated right away so decided to take senna leaf tea to get things moving along...didn't work ,so I took another bag and another and finally had a bowel movement. Not sure if that's normal. I don't want to be graphic but there was evidence of parasites in my poop for sure. Parasites were starting to leave my body and rise to the surface of my skin as well. Paraclear is doing its job but I did expect a better outcome or possibly a miracle.. It has been almost thirty days and I am still infected but hoping to continue the pills after taking a week break. I would recommend this product for some one with intestinal parasites for sure but doesn't seem to do same damage to the skin parasites.
thanks Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, May 10, 2011
This is the best product on the market to keep your system free for parasites. I love it and have been taking these for years. Got rid of many of my aches and pains.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting product, don't know if it worked though, September 3, 2013
I travel to the Philippines often, and also other parts of asia and eat cheaply from roadside stands. Also a few pig roasts where the pig is freshly killed and roasted in a backyard, so thought I should take these to make sure I was clean.

So, I started taking them, and after a week developed a sore throat and ear-aches. I don't know if I actually caught something, or the product itself did something to lower my immune system while clearing parasites. Maybe it removed parasites which affected my body somehow? I stopped taking them for awhile until the sore throat went away, and am taking them again. I've been on them for a week now, and haven't gotten sick again. Other than that, really no changes that I can tell. I'm pretty athletic, jogging every day, so don't really feel more "energy" like others have written.

I've checked my waste to see if I can see any worms or larger parasites, but haven't seen anything. Don't know what kind of parasites I would see anyway.

I DO feel a little different, though. I had trouble with my ears in the last few years, and after taking the pills, my right-ear "opened up" and now sometimes works. (I had surgery on it and it never really worked right after that. Something to do with the tubes...) Maybe they are unrelated. I'm just throwing everything out there that happened after I took the pills.
----------------------------------------------------------
Update:

I just got back from the Philippines on Nov 11 and started taking the pills again, and just like last time, I got sick! There IS a chance I caught it on the flight back, or because of the temperature change, but a few days after taking the pills, I was sneezing and the amount of mucus in my nose was insane. Now, 12 days after taking them, the cold is gone. I've checked my feces again to see if I see any "parasites" but never do, maybe too small? When the bottle is gone, I won't buy anymore. I can't say I feel any better or have more energy. The only noticeable difference in me is, my sinuses have drained (?) or opened up, and I can hear and breathe better.

Did the pills lower my immune system to let me catch those two colds? I don't know, but it's on heck of a coincidence.

2.0 out of 5 stars too many unexplainable symptoms, November 11, 2013
In addition, my liver pain is increasing. I am still taking it. - update a week later from writing this review.
Black walnut contains tannins (high level), so I did some research. Here is what I found, tannis can cause nausea and liver kidney damage. I will stop taking it. please be careful.
[...]

I really hoped it will work for me.
I bought it as my doctor detected a higher number in blood test that may suggest parasites,
yet my doctor can not prove parasites with other tests. So her conclusion is that I don't have parasites. I was sick with parasites as a little child. Going through many care givers. I also have eczema. I looked into ingredients and I felt it will do no harm say even I don't have parasites.

But Like the other reviewer, I am feeling that I have a flu when on it, chill in my body, soar throat, ache in my ear. it gets worse for more than a week. I stopped taking it once and resumed taking it again. Same thing happened. I also have break outs in my chest area. I was really hoping this was a healing reaction. I write back to the other reviewer and wanted to stick with the 4 week + 4 week plan as the product suggested. But I don't think I will buy more. With more than two weeks of discomfort now, I don't think healing reaction should last this long. I was going to buy more and taking 9 week course... but without any reassurance and with the many discomfort (pain in my liver area), I don't feel safe to go on taking it. I read a lot and have been using alternative medicine for years but I am not feeling confident with how I feel taking the product. so at this moment I can only say I am not confident in using it or recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's definitely doing something, September 1, 2013
The bottle only says take 3 times a day for 4 weeks, and wait a full week in between the next round if you continue. I checked many similar products for parasite cleaning and they say to try and take on an empty stomach for best results. Taking it 3 times a day this obviously isn't always possible, but you just gota make best effort. I've been taking it about 7am, 30 mins before I eat breakfast so its nice and empty, then again about 3pm which is 3 hours after I have lunch, then again about 11pm right before bed which is usually a good 4 hours after i ate dinner and a full 8 hours till I'm having breakfast again.

Almost done with my first 4 week bottle, no nausea to report, not sure what to attribute to that but I am feeling more energy so I'd say its definitely doing something. Testing is so expensive, I'd say anyone that suspects they might have parasites just go ahead and try a 4 week treatment, worst case is you wasted $25 and remembered to take some natural herbs and minerals you might not have needed. My roommate also took a course with me, but he's reporting no change or effects at all, possibly indicating he didn't even have parasites. There appears to be no harm in making sure, plus its easier to remember when you have a reminder buddy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›