5.0 out of 5 stars The best chocolate drink you'll ever have, period.
I live in New York so I have had the liberty of actually visiting Serendipity--famously known for their desserts, ice cream, and frrroozen hot chocolate. Residents and tourists alike are willing to wait TWO HOURS just to sit-down and get their hands on this. I am NOT a 'dessert' guy nor do I care for a 'frrrozen hot chocolate', but I have to say this is delicious...
Published on January 14, 2008 by A. Huh

2.0 out of 5 stars Just expensive hot chocolate mix
The drink was tasty, but this is just expensive hot chocolate mix. Overpriced for what it is.
Published on September 12, 2010 by SJC

5.0 out of 5 stars The best chocolate drink you'll ever have, period., January 14, 2008
This review is from: Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix 18oz Canister (Grocery)

I purchased two of these gifts and they were received with much delight.

==PROS==
- consistent and tastes the same as if you were to go in-store
- easy to make and followable directions
- includes the actual cup they use so you can have a serendipity in the comfort of your house

==CONS==
- pricey but in the end--it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEEEEElicious!, February 21, 2006
Just absolutely heavenly. I had my doubts about it - I mean how good can this stuff be if it is just mixed with water and ice? But, it really is fantastic. . . and addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolicious!!, February 16, 2009
I saw this product on Paula Deen's show and it looked good so I ordered it on Amazon right away and forgot all about it. It was delivered this afternoon and I decided to try it. I have to say, I wasn't expecting much at all (how many times have we seen something on TV, ordered it and wished we hadn't?) but this totally blew me away!! It's super easy to make and has a deep rich chocolate taste. If you've had the Haagen Daz amazon reserve ice-cream this tastes similar to that but has a longer lasting chocolate flavor in your mouth. It's a little pricey so I may save it for "special occassions" when I need a little chocolately comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, June 14, 2007
I had heard about this product from Oprah and Racheal Ray...then I was reading about it in magazines, so I had to try it being the chocolate lover that I am. It took me awhile to order it because it's kind of spendy, but after I made it....IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!! This is the best tasting chocolate drink I have ever had! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars was because it took a little longer than I thought to recieve it, but well worth the wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars delicous, June 13, 2009
I live now in the midwest, however when lived in Connecticut and N.Y. I went to Serendipity whenever I could. This mix brings back fond memories and the best frozen hot choclate ever. Happy they are selling it in the large size. Now I can have it whenever I want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So delicious, its dangerous, January 17, 2010
Vanessa Sykes (Gardnerville, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Taste very similar to a high quality fudgesicle; this mix very easy to use. I was very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars USE COFFEE ICE CUBES. It is magical., February 8, 2014
I just have to say this because I am currently drinking this but subbed the ice cubes for strong coffee ice cubes. You have to try it. Wow! It's just like a fancy frozen blended drink you'd pay way more for at a cafe (or starbucks).

I am docking a star because it's expensive. Way more expensive than hot chocolate should be. I'm going to eventually make a recipe for it that you can do at home, but I will enjoy the canister I have that I got for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Chocoholic's DREAM DRINK!!!! Buy me! Buy me! Buy me!, January 11, 2009
Diann True (Indy 500 City USA) - See all my reviews
You may not have personally visited Serendioity in N.Y City.... me either.... :-( but I have wonderful news....this is the next best thing! Follow the directrions and you will not be disappointed, double blend it real well... And SHARE.. oh my word, one packet can be consumed by a single person but you will fill kinda bad after the high of the drink. I packet is 5 servings.... YUMMY!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just expensive hot chocolate mix, September 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Darn Close to the Real Deal, August 10, 2010
I recently had the Serendipity's Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at their Vegas location and was in heaven! Although it was $9, it still was worth every last sip of it! I wanted to share the yummy goodness with my friend right here at home so I decided to give it a try.
Not bad at all! It was rich and chocolatey just like the real one. I even ate the powder by itself and thought it was delicious. I made some homemade whipped cream and shaved some dark chocolate on top of it for that extra special touch.
Will be buying again!!

Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix 18oz Canister
$20.04
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.