Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 9, 2013
I really like these glasses. I am a fan of Aviator styles, and picked up these as an alternative to Ray Ban. I was looking for a photochromatic/photochromic as well as polarized pair, and RB doesn't even offer one.

I was disappointed to find that there is no difference in shading inside or outdoors. If there is supposed to be, I have yet to find it. I even put one side in a dark cover and left the other side open, and put the pair in the sun for an hour, and didn't notice a difference either by looking at them or through them.

Still a great pair of polarized shades, though, so they get 3 out of 5 stars.
on October 8, 2015
I have a big head and I am always renovating my large collection of sunglasses. Glass lens optics are out of this world! However, even after many years, these Serengeti Large Aviator Sunglasses are my favorites, by far! I have tried to find a second pair at a decent price without any luck.
on July 26, 2013
The box looks like it was opened by so many people, and even the case has scratches on it. Thank god the sunglasses seems okay. The thing is, it's a birthday gift for my friend. I have to buy a bag or box to cover it up.
on February 24, 2014
Update: I tried the Serengeti Drivers lens for low light conditions and it's fantastic. Here's the deal: this lens is rose in color, perhaps slightly brownish rose up top where it's darker. The gradient feature of the lens is excellent. At first, I thought I wouldn't like a gradient lens since I was so used to a solid tint, but now I see what everyone is talking about, you can see your dashboard or instrument panel if you're a pilot. The second feature that isn't mentioned too much about this lens is that it has an indispensable anti-reflective coating on the backside of the lens. This is so useful for keeping reflected light from bouncing back into your eyes. This is the best lens I have for driving in the rain in the Pacific Northwest. It's good for rain, fog, haze, and just dull white grey cloudy days... right up until dusk.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
I was happy to finally find Serengeti sunglasses!!! The price was fine and the glasses arrived sooner than I expected.
on August 10, 2014
The best sunglasses that I ever had. Function-able at the same time fashion-able
on January 5, 2015