Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

67%
33%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on June 17, 2015
I have to say, if you like wildlife, Africa, Hot Steamy Love, then this is a must read. I didn't want to stop reading, but was unable to read it thoroughly in a day. This book keeps going from one interesting action to another from what happens on the plains to what is happening behind the doors in the camp, on to the boardroom (so to speak).
on February 27, 2013
Book two is more about the relationship than any new background, understandably, as all the set up was nicely done in Book one. The reunion of Cinn and Colin is believable in reason as well as in the rockiness of it. Memories are used to provide reader understanding of character's perceptions, and once again, humour goes a long way towards solidifying their likability.

I didn't give a 5, but only because all along, as in book one, the flawless weaving of setting into story well and truly situated me into this world...I mean, I was right there - in the Serengeti...and then, it was over. In a couple of paragraphs it wound up. Exactly as you knew it would, but I felt...a little stranded.

And yet I'm also not certain why I should feel this way. Perhaps its that I'm a bit old-fashioned, and prefer to officially commit my life to someone in person, not by email...but on the other hand, these two needed to make it official before another misunderstanding got in the way. I'm back and forth on that one; I don't like it, but I get it...but I'm unsatisfied...

Otherwise a really well written and often poignant series.
on January 6, 2013
Clever romp through romantic intrigue. A little melodramatic but very much fun to read, and some of the scenery descriptions are beautiful. Animal lovers (male and otherwise) will love this.