5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for the money!!
Published on May 17, 2012 by HappyinCali

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Sizing
Be forewarned, the "twin" sized mattress is not a standard twin size. I ordered this without knowing it's much narrower than a regular twin. The quality of the mattress is fine but the odd sizing is a downside.
Published on November 28, 2011 by R. Tansey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for the money!!, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Serenia Sleep 4-1/2-Inch Memory Foam Sleep Sofa Mattress, Full (Misc.)
After driving to several different mattress stores near my home, I quickly realized that if I wanted to find a Full sized sofa mattress for my sleeper sofa, I would have to purchase it online. Now I am skeptical of buying things online because I like to look and touch something before I buy it, especially a mattress. I browsed several different websites and went back and forth throughout Amazon's vendors when I finally decided on this one. I ordered it Sunday Evening and recieved it Wednesday afternoon. It is absolutely what I was looking for. After I received it, I let it lay open for the the whole night so it could raise back to its normal size. It is amazingly comfortable and for the price, can not be beat. I am shocked at how comfortable it is. I would reccomened this mattress to anyone.!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sleeper mattress for the price, November 26, 2012
We needed to replace the original (crappy) pad (I wouldn't call it a mattress) that came with our sleeper sofa, and ordered this one from Amazon. It does have a nice memory-foam feel to it, and had almost zero odor, which is big for us because we're nitpicky about things that stink.

Note, however, that due to the limitations on thickness for all sleeper sofa mattresses, you can still sense where the bar is when you lay on this mattress. It isn't a horrible, hard poking, but more of a section of firm-ier firmness across the mattress just below the shoulders. So this isn't some miracle mattress, but it's much more comfortable than the stock pad our sofa came with.

Note that I shopped around before purchasing this one, and noticed that there is an option for an inflatable mattress, meaning you deflate it when stored, then unfold and inflate it when needed. We seriously considered one of those, but we use our sleeper very rarely (once or twice every year or two) and it would have been much less optimal for us to open it one day (or year) and find the mattress wouldn't inflate for some reason, leaving us spare-bed-less.

So, we went with something that doesn't really have the risk of 'failing', since it just lays there, if you know what I mean! In any case, we're happy with this purchase, and recommend this to anyone looking for a better sleeper sofa mattress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check which kind of sleeper sofa mattress you need first. This one well-made, but not for every style of sofa bed, June 12, 2013
Before you purchase a sofa bed mattress, be sure you fully understand the different ones available. While this is a comfortable, well-made mattress, it doesn't have the support my sleeper sofa needs. It requires a mattress with springs. This mattress works fine when the sleeper sofa is used as a sofa. It's firm enough to make a comfortable seat. Sleeping on it, however, is a completely different matter. The Therapedic mattress isn't made to hide the frame's wires and supports, rendering it so uncomfortable that both my boys have sworn never to sleep at my place if that sofa's the only option. My sleeper sofa, purchased via Craigslist, is perhaps of an older design that requires the mattress with inner springs. Maybe the Therapedic mattress suits newer sofa beds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mattress, November 1, 2012
Very nice thick mattress, makes it a little harder to fold the bed back inside. Heavier people will be able to feel the bar underneath.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, April 16, 2014
Our overnight guests were coming and we still didn't know how we were going to make them comfortable. Online research led us to the Memory Foam mattress. They loved it! It folds up into the sofa easily, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good night sleep, January 18, 2014
Love this mattress...make sure you measure before you order though..my fault I didn't. .its a tad big for my sofa bed but I managed to make it work..my sleep is so much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sleep sofa?, January 21, 2013
justjess (Stillwater,MN) - See all my reviews
With this mattress my sofa bed is as comfortable as any bed. I have a studio apartment so prefer a sofa bed but the mattresses usually stink. I put this memory foam on top of the original mattress and am very comfortable. Others have slept in the bed and consistantly remark at its comfort. The cover is soft like flannel. With my particular sofa, I have to remove the mattress to fold up the bed but have no trouble storing it. After several months of use it has held its shape beautifully. I would recommend this product to anyone with a hide a bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, March 10, 2013
Carol K. Diroff "ckd" (Belleville, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I slept on this last night for the first time. You cannot feel the mattress supports at all, but you will be warm as you always are with foam mattresses. I will put a mattress pad on top the next time I sleep on this. This mattress fits a Lazy Boy single sleeper just fine and it folds very nicely when you close the bed. It had a slight odor, so I put it on the porch for a day and the odor went away. It has a fair amount of support, but isn't stiff at all. I used twin sheets on it and they fit just fine. I think cheaper, smaller pocket sheets would fit even better. The price is very good and packaging is also very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Sizing, November 28, 2011