Most helpful critical review
9 of 12 people found the following review helpful
Do not use this product!
on August 22, 2012
I purchased this product and placed it on my 12 lb shih Tzu Saturday night. Monday morning I was rushing him to the vets because he was lethargic and having issues standing up to walk. This morning 8-22-12 we lost our beloved 6 year old dog Bandit because of poisoning due to this product. His kidneys completed shut down, his liver was shutting down and he was severely anemic according to the blood work done by our veterinarian. The pesticides used to produce this product attack his body so fast and hard he never stood a chance of surviving. Please research this product and reviews before using it on your pets. This is not the first time this has happened. I only wish I would've done that myself before I used it on our baby