5.0 out of 5 stars Works
It got rid of my cats worms. Took two treatments ten days apart, but they're gone. I would buy this again.
Published on November 14, 2012 by R.L.

1.0 out of 5 stars This Product Almost Killed My Kitten!!!!
Published 7 months ago by Kristasgroomingsalon

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, November 14, 2012
R.L. (Tacoma, WA, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and tolerated easily, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
Cats tolerated the medication well. Not difficult to administer. Works effectively. Cats did not object to the flavor or taste. Easy to open capsules.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
The Worm-Away Cat Cap's came a day early which is always nice. They came in nice packaging with 12 pills in all inside. Along with legible directions on the back. We have two cats so I administer two pills to each one as the directions stated on the back with in the weight class. Using the pilling method where you hold the cat firmly and drop it down it's throat, then rubbing his neck to induce swallowing. Went rather well can't complain & my cat's don't hate me. Though it hasn't been long enough to see if the pills do in fact work. If there is a way I can update my post with results then I will. Over all happy with this specific purchase & experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars This Product Almost Killed My Kitten!!!!, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
Pretend this review has ZERO STARS!!!! Before you buy this or any other product containing Piperazine, Google the dangers of using it. It is a neurotoxin! It caused severe neurological problems in my kitten, including complete loss of body coordination and tremors, and I thought he was dead several times. He still is not out of the woods and can not coordinate his movements. I called the company's emergency line and they said that although I administered it 100% correctly according to their instructions, some cats have this reaction and there is no way of knowing whether or not your cat will be affected. There are many stories online of this specific product causing these problems in cats of all ages and there have been many attempts to have it taken off the market. So you may be saving money by buying this product over getting one from the vet, but if you have a $500 emergency vet bill because your cat has gone into shock or a coma because of taking this product, it really isn't worth it. Also, kids take these wormers as a substitute for the drug ecstasy because of the affect it has on the nervous system, which is really scary.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
My poor cat was skin and bones and I knew food was available and he was eating. I thought the worst..he has cancer. Then I decided to try a worm medicine. Well he started to fill out and has had no problems since. This is THE stuff to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as it said, March 3, 2013
Heather "littleturtle30" (Coburg, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
gave this to my cats and it got rid of the worms quickly. Very happy with this product. good size too, didn't have any trouble mixing it with their food and they ate it right up.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product and a very good price., January 3, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
we got a new kitten and kittens and puppies can naturally have round worms from their mother's milk. sergents's is a trusted brand we've used before and I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
It works great and great price compared to in store prices I found for the same product. Very good product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my cats sick and still have worms, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
This medicine was easy to go down for my cats mixed it in a little tuna but it made 2 of my 3 cats sick, and they still have worms, Waste of money in my opinion, and I bought 3 hoping that it would be good and id have it on stock whenever needed- would never give to my cats again.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for my chubby kitty, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap (Misc.)
Didn't last long plus for a large cat you needed a lot of capsules too much powder to try and hide in food I had better luck with the Tradewinds Feline brand

Sergeant's Vetscription Worm-Away Cat Cap