|Item model number||iPad Mini|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 7.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.66 x 7.87 x 1.18 inches|
Aerb® X Armor Series Shock Proof Case W Audio Amplifier Design for iPad 2 3 4 or iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 or New iPad Air / iPad 5 (iPad Mini, Orange)
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.00 (80%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Super shock absorption design to offer best protection to your tablets from any accidental drops or bumps;
- Built with kids friendly silicone materials, non-slip, anti-dust and scratch-free; easy to install, remove, wash and clean;
- Case has been tested to protect your tablets for 1.5 meters drop; (case is designed to offer highest protection to your tablet, but please never risk your tablet in order to test the case)
- Solid adjustable stand for multi angle viewing; available in different colors to match your personality and thought;
- Unique design of audio amplifier to increase the volume by 13db.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Aerb® X Armor Series are built with high quality children friendly silicone, and professionally designed to offer the most solid protective solution for your tablets.
X Armor Series are designed with raised wrap-around, large corners, thicker layers, in order to prevent your device from any accidental drops or bumps, and keep your screen safe from touching surfaces.
X Armor Series are not only protective cases; each case also plays a role to amplify the tablet volume by 13 db.
Aerb® X Armor Series are the best protective solution in the market and we are confident to be compared to any other famous cases. However, please never risk your tablets in order to test the case, because the best protection to your tablet is your care and attention!
X Armor Series are manufactured by Chinfai Electronics in China, which was the factory for many famous brands in mobile case industry. Aerb is the exclusive retailer and distributor in US. All series are patent pending.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:38 Mins|
The case is very high quality if you have a chance to touch the material, soft and durable. It has unique designed internal texture structures to absorb shock, and I notice four corners are extra thick. I would say this is the best case I have ever use for home use. Leather case will not last long or easily worn out; this case will last forever. However, I won't recommend this case for business or travel use, not as slim as leather cases. They offer multiple colors, and I got a orange one, good for my kid. If you have kids at family, this one will be a best option. I notice there are some other shock proof cases for kids, but those are too childish; this design, more neutral for both kids and adults. However, I wish I could have the grey case for myself so that I could bring it to the office.
I am also posting a video, did a couple of drops. Contact the manufacture to cover your iPad before you run the experiments :)
1. Substantial & Credible Protection: The listing on Amazon references drop testing that was done with iPads from several feet above the ground where the iPad survived the fall. I believe it 100%. These cases are built to protect in ways that other cases simple cannot, based upon their too-slim designs and/or poor corner protection, where dropped iPads usually will hit and get damaged. This case will also protect an iPad from hitting face or back down on the ground, due to it's thickness.
2. Comfortable, Ergonomic, Soft: It is soft, but not too soft. It is grippy, but not too grippy. If feels good in meetings at work. It feels great lying in bed. It feels outstanding in portrait orientation when I am cranking out emails. I spend way too much time using my iPad, and I never get tired of holding it with this amazing case.
3. Unbeatable Value: The other cases out there can cost you 2-5x as much as this one, and they won't protect your iPad near as well. I cannot imagine a better value.
4. Great at Home, Great for Kids, Great at the Office: The design of this case is so practical, elegant, and high tech that it will fit into any environment.Read more ›
Cons: Feels a little too squishy on some parts, mostly ok. I wish the buttons that covered the volume up/down and power were more clearly defined or labeled. I wish the kick stand on the back was easier to operate and adjust.
I'm keeping it. I haven't seen anything else that will work better for my needs.
This case is perfect for her. It is probably perfect for any young child and here's why:
- It provides a boatload of protection. The thick padding along the edges and corners allow an iPad to survive a fall of several feet... onto a hard surface... more than once.
- The waterproof raised back means that if someone should spill, say, a whole glass of grape soda it will pass harmlessly around the iPad.
- The raised bevel front means the screen is kept well above anything should you set it face down.
- The pop-out easel stand allows for easy viewing at a restaurant.
- The case design focuses the audio making it seem noticeably louder. Kind of like one of these: Silicon Amplifier/dock
- Those thick padded edges make it easy for little hands to hold while on a plane or in a car.
- The bright orange color (my favorite) makes it easy to spot as you're quickly grabbing all your stuff when you're trying to leave the restaurant quickly (for example) because they're mad that you spilled a glass of grape soda and made a big mess and were disturbing everyone because the sound on the tablet was too loud.
- The cover is easy to clean. Just dip it in soapy water, wipe it down, rinse it off, and leave it in the dish rack overnight.
I was sent a cover so I could provide an honest review.
Hey, I just realized, the title is sort of a pun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this to child proof my tablet for a weekend. Turns out, I like it. I left it on and kept using it. It's comfortable with my big hands and easy to hold. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Corey McCall
The product of fine but I didn't end up getting the iPad we had planned on and now I'm stuck with a case I can't use because it costs more to return it then it did to buy it.Published 16 days ago by JAMIE GOFORTH
Fits our iPad mini 2 perfectly and looks great. Doesn't add very much bulk to the device and is very protective.Published 1 month ago by Andrew Voight
i gave this case a 3 because the cause doesn't fit an iPad mini 2 very tight it feel loose under the case when you are holding t . Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ronnie schepman
The shipping was very fast. The item wasn't what I expected. It's very flimsy. When you press the power button, the case fold in making the connection hard.Published 1 month ago by ANTWANNA WHITE