Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on February 14, 2014
I'm very shocked and overly pleased at the craftsmanship put into this case given the price. Premium build and snug fit is the first thing that comes to mind once I placed my Note Pro in the case. There's no obstruction of the note's ports and buttons. It doesn't take away from the slim profile of the tablet either...A BIG plus!! Another plus is that when you close the flap it puts your device to sleep, and vice versa when opening it.
If you're looking for 100% protection for your premium device when you're mobile, look no further. Don't be fooled into paying high markups on a case when you can get the same protection, look and feel for a fraction of the price of other cases.

I would give it another star if I could.
on March 5, 2014
It is a good smart cover case. Works just like how you would expect if you're familiar at all with smart covers. The case snaps on perfectly, opening/closing the cover turns on/off the display. I read some reviews saying the magnet that keeps the cover shut should be stronger. I was expecting it to fall open all the time, but the only time it falls opens is when I hold it upside down and move it abruptly. I suppose it could be a little stronger, but it really hasn't been an issue for me. The material feels nice enough and has a little bit of grip to it. The upright stand position is probably as close to vertical as a stand can get without being unstable, which is what I wanted.

The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because of two general complaints I have about this and all smart covers:
- in most scenarios the lower stand position is too low
- there is no stand position in portrait orientation

The 2nd one is my major complaint. Most of the time I use the tablet in portrait mode, for things like drawing and browsing the web, but I'm always relegated to holding it up with my arm, or slouching back and leaning it against the edge of the table on my lap. I have yet to see a SMART cover that props a tablet up in portrait and landscape mode (or even just portrait mode). If anyone knows of one please let me know.

But all in all, it's a very decent smart cover case.
on March 28, 2014
There are not a lot of choices out there in reasonable price ranges. This cover provides an extremely tight fit and would be best purchased if you intend to leave it on. The seller has made frequent contact to check for satisfaction with the product, and he stands behind it 100%. The case is made of a hard-type plastic on the back with a felt-like lining on the cover. The magnets work to turn the tablet on and off. I was concerned about the metal strip on the cover, but it does not affect the tablet at all. It does support this large tablet in the landscape position. I ordered a black one so can't speak to the colors although having a choice is nice. There aren't many cases for this tablet in a low-price range. If you're looking for reasonable protection and a good price, this is the tablet to choose.
on March 3, 2014
I received this a couple days ago, and there was some discoloration on the metal clasp, and an awful smell from whatever material that was used. They were nice about refunding my money, but I have no idea how the item got all of these good reviews.
on May 16, 2014
I love the way it feels. I love the way it stands up to allow hands-free work or viewing. I am extremely happy I made this purchase.
This is an awesome leather case/cover/stand. You can't beat the features for the price you pay. I am very happy I bought this one.
on April 17, 2014
I've bought 3 cases and I'm not impressed with this one. This case has one Achilles heel and that's that it offers limited options as far as different ways to stand your tablet.
I will not recommend or buy it again
on March 25, 2014
We did not expect such a nice case for the price. Works great for minor protection such as scratches and drop at a low height several inches. The folding stand works very well. All side connections are accessible.
on February 15, 2014
I love those days where I feel that I found the best possible deal on a purchase... today is one one those days! I have spent far more on products of lesser quality. This case is outstanding. Excellent craftsmanship, functionality and quality. Magnetic closure keeps it closed. Auto sleep/wake function. Materials feel premium and durable. Fits my Note Pro perfectly. The stand function is strong enough to support this large tablet. I have absolutely ZERO complaints about this case, and I am a very hard to please customers. I hope they decide to make more colors available.
on May 21, 2014
Amazing... Love this case. I was able to snap it right in. It is buy far the best case I've purchased for my tablet. It's of high quality. My kids play with my tablet from time to time and it does a good job at protecting it. I accidently left it in my car with the sun beating down on it and it protected it well. Thanks.
on February 21, 2014
I own a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Verizon LTE version.

This case is an exact fit.
It takes very little room and I feel that it protects my tablet well enough.

An ease of your mind knowing that your tablet is safer with the screen protection as well as the corners.

The stand functionality is exactly as described in the pictures and for $10 shipped makes it a deal breaker.