Serta Luxurious Low-Voltage Electric Heated Micro-Plush Triple-Rib Queen Blanket, Soft Sage
|Sale:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$40.00 (22%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Safe and warm patented non-hazardous low-voltage technology is safer than others on the market; saves energy; sleep better in a cooler room
- No more bulky wires; the ultra-thin wires inside the Serta blankets are almost impossible to feel; no hot or cold spots
- Convenient temperature pre-heat and hold feature that makes sure that your bed is warm and cozy before you climb in for the night; built in over-temperature protection for safety and peace of mind
- Blanket is divided into two separate zones and includes dual controls for individual adjustment and comfort; automatically shuts off after 10-hour for convenience, safety and savings
- Luxurious incredibly soft micro-plush fabric that is completely machine washable and dryable without any pilling, shrinking or stretching
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: Queen | Color: Soft Sage
Top Customer Reviews
The new Serta is even nicer than the first one. Those who say you can't tell the wires are there, are right. They are very discreet. The warmth extends clear to the edge of the blanket, too. We ordered the sage color, which exactly matches the trim on our bedspread. But the main thing you want from an electric blanket is comfort, simplicity of set-up and operation, and reliability. I can speak to the comfort and ease of operation right now. If this company is still creating their best blankets with the same durability as the older version, it should last over a decade.
The wales are slightly wider on this one than our older one, and it makes it more cushy. I think the fabric may be slightly thicker, but not enough to keep us from getting the snugly warmth of the electrical heat. The cords on the controls are slightly longer, I think, then the last ones (I didn't measure to be sure), because it seemed easier to pull them behind the bed, then up over the top of the headboard where we can each easily reach our control (and I am arthritic, limited shoulder movement).
I read a whole lot of reviews before I bought this blanket. My daughter recommended a heated mattress cover in lieu, but I have chronic psoriasis, and any heat directly on my back makes my skin flare and even bleed. If you have sensitive skin, you are better off with the blanket, and a nice top sheet between you and it.Read more ›
The first blanket I received was faulty and the customer service at both the manufacturer and Amazon was fantastic. I will certainly keep this one (the replacement), though I think I'll also get one of the cheaper ones that pills and gets nice and hot for our cold months. The fabric really is wonderful and soft, and the inner lining that houses the wiring is insulating, and it's much more attractive than your typical electric blanket.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased as a gift and still being used one Christmas later. Loved by recipient. Wires are not as apparent as in other, cheaper blankets (such as the ones at Kohl's).Published 1 month ago by Suz
I have owned roughly, 8 electric blankets in my lifetime (including this one), and they have all failed at some point (including this one). Read morePublished 1 month ago by S. McKnight
Lasted only one year before one side of the dual controlled heat went out.
Another complaint would be the fabric has way too much "grip" on other bedding such... Read more
Awesome! Two zones so the wife can have her own little temperature island going LOL! I've had this for about 2 years now, and it has held up perfectly. Highly recommended!Published 6 months ago by Theronius
Absolutely love this blanket. Heats up quickly and evenly. Temperature adjustments allow you to set the temperature exactly as you need. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Coachwhip
My husband takes blood thinners and is always cold. This is perfect. I turn down the AC and he turns up his blanket. Snoozing. Read morePublished 9 months ago by hot in texas