Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on October 19, 2014
the matress is really comfortable, but the edges are too soft...when sitting on the edge to, for example, put on my socks and shoes, the support is inadequate...gives that "sinking" feeling...
on February 11, 2013
I slept on a King Size Serta I Series Applause FIRM for 18 days. It put me in the hospital with severe back pain. Lucky for me, we purchased it from Grand Home Furniture and they took it back and let me use what I had paid towards another bed. I ended up going from a $1699 bed to a $4999 Shifman. BEST BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON. the Shifman are the kind you can flip and turn. Not like these pillow tops.

Had a friend in the furniture business tell me to NEVER buy a pillow top. I learned my lesson the hard way. but now I sleep like a lamb.
99 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse