Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Serve God, Save the Planet: A Christian Call to Action
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 8, 2016
We are very happy with this book.
on October 25, 2015
Every earthling and especially Christian earthlings should read this book!
on July 8, 2015
Dispels confusion and presents a good case for assuming responsibility for our planet.. Inspires Christians to take up the banner realizing it is our place to do so and not to abdicate it to others. Who more than those who worship the Creator will carry on His mission with the created?
on March 26, 2015
Love his message and his writing style!
on December 7, 2014
New condition.
on November 24, 2014
I bought this book for my sister so I have not read it.
on August 28, 2014
Quality and service as advertised
on February 10, 2014
Great Book!!!! Very in depth. Dr. Sleeth doesn't pull punches when it comes to reality about people and our planet. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I have a lot of respect for this man/author. There is nothing pretentious about him!
on February 6, 2014
This book has opened my eyes to many different things I can do to help preserve our planet as well as save money in doing it. Loved the book so much I ordered this copy for my mom.
on April 28, 2013
Wow. Dr.Sleeth not only is a superb story-teller, he will open your eyes to a lot of information about the harm Americans can inflict on others around the globe because of our lavish lifestyles. It can be painful at times. He doesn't preach, however, and he doesn't use exclamation points to try and underscore his message like so many zealots tend to do. He just tells what his family has done, and he uses stories from his emergency room background to illustrate various points, much like James Heriott did in his veterinarian series. We've always been minor recyclers and conservationists, but we're small-time practitioners next to this guy and his family. The first thing we did was buy one of those circular clotheslines. It raised some eyebrows in our neighborhood, but we expect some others to do likewise now. The clothes are fresh and crisp. We're also in the midst of a front-yard redo as well, moving from a traditional (and thirsty) St. Augustine lawn to a very attractive xeriscape with a drip system serving several "pods" of planted areas among the rocks. There are other ways we can help, of course, and we find Dr. Sleeth's ideas to be encouraging and attainable--one little project at a time. This book is about our fellow human beings, too, and the animals and plants that share this sphere called Earth. Get the book. Read it. You won't be sorry.