Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 1, 2014
I bought this book for one reason - because Global Knowledge recommended it when I took my ITIL Service Capability: Operational Support and Analysis Course and Exam. I didn't need it at all and I aced the exam.

I have it on my desk now at work - and may refer to it from time to time - but $150? Please.
on January 23, 2014
I used this book and training through TrainSignal to pass my exam. This book is written in the same context and format of all ITIL publications; its a bit difficult at times but shouldnt hinder your performance. To counteract that, I read through the book and made my own notes (44 pages) to where I wrote down critical pieces in bullet format (a personal study technique). Regardless, this book has all the information you need to pass the test. The training just helps but the material into a more real-world application.
on March 26, 2015
I have reviewed the complete series of books for ITIL. Man do I hate them. Man do I hate that the Brits wrote these books! The layout for this book is the same as the others... constantly bouncing back and forth. Books that tell you parts in chapter 2 then 5 then 11 just tick me off to no ends. Then there is the amusing part, where certain words that the British use mean something totally different in the English language. I feel sorry for anyone that has to give instruction out of these books and most schools that give instruction for ITIL have their own workbooks. I found during my course I nearly rewrote the book to make more sense to me. It's like your friend that is just all over the place, you have to wait till the end of the day to put it all together. No I wouldn't buy these books on my own but was required for the class. The drawback is, there is no one else writing the books that I knew of when I took my course.
on February 12, 2013
I had get sd so and CS.
Hope will have compete set for the kindle edition.

This must have in the datacenter study!
on January 6, 2014
I wish I would have bought this book instead since I plan to go further than the foundation level. I give this book 5 stars because the authors of other books use this as the base for their writings.
on May 13, 2012
The Service Operations book was the perfect compliment for studying for the ITIL Service Operations exam. I took boot camp course but the book offered a more complete explanation
on March 2, 2016
Haven't gone deeply into the book as of yet. However, I always find these books beneficial for reference and study for certification. I may change my rating as time goes on.
on March 25, 2014
Exactly what I needed and it was a snap to download. Added it to my digital library on my iPad
on October 23, 2015
Well received. Looking forward to my next book on ITIL.
on October 5, 2015
This book will help you prepare for the exam