Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Food Service Professional Guide to Restaurant Marketing and Advertising: For Just a Few Dollars a Day (The Food Service Professional Guide To Series 3)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 14, 2006
Amy Jorgensen, has taken what is sometimes a boring, seemingly pie in the sky topic and explained it in a short, easy to digest format. Bravo! I, like most people, am too busy to spend time reading long manuals, nor do I have the resources to pay professionals to do my marketing and advertising for me. This book is the answer for me.

The author reminds us of some very basic things in the food service business - obvious things like `take care of your customer' which we know, but sometimes forget. Thanks Amy for reminding me of my most precious asset - my customers.

Among the many things learned from this book I am most impressed with the great number of quick and easy methods we can use for marketing and advertising to increase profits. Let's face it, as much as we love the business, the bottom line is still the bottom line. This book helps us do some inexpensive things to increase profits.

Until I read this book I did not realize, for instance, that the menu itself could have such a great impact in terms of marketing. There is good information included for showing your staff how to increase sales and many other no additional cost and low cost methods to marketing the business.

I find this exciting in itself!

This book has value way beyond what its length and cost might suggest. I wish I had read this years ago.
on February 12, 2008
This book has a lot of great ideas and gives you a good perspective of the restaurant consumer. However, if you're looking for a guide to put together a marketing plan or program, you'll find your inspiration here but nothing else to actually implement it.
on July 11, 2014