|Price:||$19.95 ($19.95 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Optimal Vitamin D3 Liquid | 2,000 IU Per Drop | 900 Servings | High Potency | Physician Formulated | Seeking Health
- Optimal Vitamin D3 Liquid provides 2,000 IU of pure vitamin D3 in each easy-to-take drop.
- IMPORTANT: Optimal Vitamin D3 Liquid is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any other supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- Kids to Senior Citizens can easily accept a drop of great tasting Liquid Vitamin D3. No swallowing pills needed.
- Free of Common Allergens. Does Not Contain: preservatives, additives, colors, yeast, egg, wheat, soy, fish, salt, sugar, corn or gluten.
- Seeking Health Liquid Vitamin D3 is obtained from the lanolin that comes from the wool of unharmed sheep.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 4 years of age without approval from your physician. Be sure to monitor vitamin D3 levels with blood testing. Excessive vitamin D intake may cause high blood calcium levels. * These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
May be used whenever the need for supplemental vitamin D exists or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and olive oil.
Each DROP contains 2,000 IU of vitamin D3. Each dropperful contains up to 60,000 IU of vitamin D3. As a dietary supplement, place 1 drop on the tongue daily and swallow or use as directed by your physician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I am so grateful that I listened to my body, trusted my instincts, and pushed my physician to test my levels despite his nonchalance about the matter. I knew I had to attack the issue head on. I decided early on not to take Vitamin D in pill form as I have heard so much problematic information about pills, how they dissolve, toxins contained in the coatings etc... So I went on the prowl for a great liquid option. I decided to give Seeking Health a try. My physician prescribed a 50,000, once per week, dose in pill form. I took the prescribed pills for the first two weeks. After that I replicated the pill dose by taking 4-5 drops of Seeking Health Liquid D3 daily beginning in early May 2013.
I returned to the physician for a follow up blood test to monitor my levels on 7/11/2013. I received my results on 7/13. My vitamin D.25 level is now 48.8! W-O-W!!!. I was speechless.Read more ›
I'm not a supplement-type. I go to the gym and, as much as I still don't like the taste of it -- I eat my broccoli. I've always believed that exercise and a good diet were all that I needed. I decided to give this stuff a try for 3 main reasons:
1) The other positive reviews. Amazon customers have rarely let me down -- from my rice cooker, to my books, to this stuff -- I've come to trust what people write on here as long as it doesn't sound like an obvious shill.
2) Over the last couple of years I've stumbled on study after study saying how important D3 is for health, and what a large percentage of the population is D3 deficient. I'm a pasty ginger, and I avoid the sun. I figured, why not give it a try.
3) It's not fish oil. Need I say more? Several years back I tried cod liver oil capsules that gave me the most rotten-fishy burps one can imagine. I'll never forget that day at work -- I had to run out of a meeting because of it. This stuff tastes like a drop of olive oil, and nothing else. I can put it on anything.
The results? Hard to quantify without a blood test, but suffice to say I feel 20 years younger and have noticably more energy, everyday, and especially at the gym. I've recommended this supplement to everyone in my family and I'm recommending it to you.
I've had asthma for years and used an Albuteral inhaler as needed. Depending on the season, I usually used it 1 time daily and once in a while more than that. I always refused to inhale anything with steroids, my doctor was not always happy about this, but I know what steroids do to the body. Over the past few years I've tried many different herbs, supplements, anything to try to help my lungs and get rid of asthma. Nothing really worked. About three weeks ago, I noticed that my lung function was greatly improved. I haven't used my inhaler for 3 weeks, this has not happened in at least 12 years. I've exercised and haven't had any wheezing or asthma symptoms (I used to ALWAYS carry my inhaler when I exercised and usaully had to use it). It's amazing! The only thing that I've changed in my supplements is taking the Vitamin D3 drops. They work and I'm thinking the Asthma was related to a Vitamin D deficiency in my body!
I'll definitely purchase this again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I must have (we all must have) Vitamin D3 for good health. Sometimes it can be a challenge to find good quality. I normally purchase my Vitamin D3 from my homeopathic Dr. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mel
I love this vitamin D. It is so simple to use and has no flavor.Published 2 days ago by Elizabeth Piepenbring
Just started taking the drops, but in the 2 weeks I already notice a difference in my joints. So will keep you posted!Published 5 days ago by Michele D. Rassey
The service was spot on. The product is very easy to take. A little bit of an oily feel but no fishy taste. I guess it's the easiest way for me to get my Vitamin D level back up. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Dena Adams
We have been using this Vitamin D for about a year now. It is effective and easy to take. My whole family takes this daily.Published 8 days ago by Ace
I received two emails by the seller to review their product. This is hard to do. I didn't have it analyzed, who would? I have to assume it is what it states to be. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazonian
After reading about the health benefits of Vitamin D, I decided to try this for my family to help boost everyones immune system for the winter. Read morePublished 11 days ago by J K. Rick