4.0 out of 5 stars oil-ifed
i use this after shampoo'ing and sett it is still some in the hair thats the fact after rinsing but use warm water as far as growth it felt like my head the first time was rejuv'ed and it does smell nice a little growth i noticed but the sheen is obvious.....
Published 6 months ago by monique11

3.0 out of 5 stars try once
not much for the condition of my hair/scalp I ordered. you can give it a try it may work for you.
Published 10 months ago by prashanth savalam

1.0 out of 5 stars Duplicate product, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Sesa Oil (for Long Beautiful and Nourished Hair) 180ml (Misc.)
Received a duplicate product. The oil does not smell as original Sesa oil. Also the oil turns solid during winter. Never buy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars try once, September 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars duplicate product, March 26, 2014
Swapnali (Kinnelon, NJ) - See all my reviews
i have used this product before also and that time, I used to buy it from local grocery store and i saw really good results of it on my hair, so I ordered it from amazon. The product took more than 3 weeks to reach me and needed a lot of follow-up with the seller, which was frustrating.

After I started using it, i realised, its not as good quality as I used in the past based on its smell and the oil quality. The oil thickens in the winter and its not helping my hair as much as it did in the past. The material of the bottle also feels duplicate and it did not arrive in its original paper cover and they sent just the bottle wrapped in bubble wrap. Its duplicate and they charge almost double for it with additional shipping charges.. I hate it

4.0 out of 5 stars oil-ifed, January 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, December 31, 2013
Am still using it, it's been 3 weeks however there is not that much of a change in hair growth

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., December 20, 2013
It's very effective and useful for those who face the problem of hair loss and as it's Ayurvedic oil it's free from chemicals which nourishes the hair very nicely.

Rate and Discover Movies