5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy
Published on August 29, 2011 by jilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, but has potential
PROS: There are a lot of ways you can hook the pieces together which can be fun. I like to make a big alphabet line for my daughter to walk along as we sing the ABCs. Making blocks with the letters is fun too, although it isn't very sturdy. I really like that each piece has a picture with it too and isn't strictly letters. They keep my daughter's attention better...
Published on November 9, 2010 by Monica Joan

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, but has potential, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)

CONS: Small, small, small. These would be awesome if they were 3 times the size they are. I don't know if I would have bought these if I had realized how small they really are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 20 month old daughter because she absolutely loves sesame street and we are working on her numbers and letters. She love playing with them especially when you make them into blocks and I love that they can be used to help teach her too. I also received a package that had 2 J's and no E and I contacted the company that makes them and they sent me an E and it only took a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Verdes Toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent toy!, December 7, 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
my son(12 months) loves this floor puzzle. I assembled it as cubes and he loves throwing them and then goes fetch them...he laughs every time they hit him...specially because they are very lightwieght and doesn't hurt him! boys tend to be a little rough sometimes...!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but the fronts have peeled off a few, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
My twins do like to play with these foam puzzle pieces and they can get them together without an issue. My big problem is that some of the pieces the picture is lifting from the foam, this plus 2 year olds and they like to pull them off. They should be on there a lot more securely in my opinion.

I'm surprised that their quality department didn't pickup on this up already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Puzzle Play, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
My 3 year old loves these. Not just limited to 2 dimensions, we build forts, stages, firehouses, all kinds of structures with them. Even his legos get into the mix. If you're looking for a play mat, note that one set doesn't cover a very big area. We purchased two of them so we could build bigger structures (we don't use them as mats).

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it but color coming off on edges, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
These are great. My son loves them in blocks to beat on like drums. Only downside is, he chews on everything and the color is coming off on the edges from the chewing. Hopefully non-toxic?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Girl loves these!, April 3, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
I know, I know, it says 3+ on the package, but these things are AWESOME for my 7 month old to chew on for cutting teeth. I've read things online about chemicals being in the glue in some play mats and after research, I think these are the safest ones. Hopefully one day they'll help her learn her ABC's too! LoL

3.0 out of 5 stars Small puzzle, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
Nice foam puzzle. We use it to make blocks with it instead since it's not a large peice for the floor. It was sort of misleading when I brought this thinking that it can be used as a playmat. It really is small that you can't really sit on it. Better use it as building block and if for a puzzle, not really worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE This, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
My kids love this toy. Its great for learning the alphabet, as well as, just for fun. You can build towers, or lay them on the floor for an alphabet game. Wont be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pieces, make blocks, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle (Baby Product)
Going through the letters, she's not so much into that now, but we put 6 together to make her name and a cube and she loves stacking these. Eventually she'll listen to the sounds...

Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle