5.0 out of 5 stars 10 stars = perfecto
Fit was perfect. My grand daughter just loved those house slippers. Would highly recommend this to anyone thinking about buying this.
Published 15 months ago by Claudia S Asato Onaga

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute piece of junk
Published 22 months ago by V's Mommy in Mass.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute piece of junk, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Sesame Street "ELMO" Red Sock Top Slippers 5/6-9/10 (Apparel)
The "look" is exactly what I wanted. BUT these slippers are UNLINED and rough feeling on the inside- just the foam material and stitching- UGH! The result: sweaty uncomfortable mess! My daughter doesn't wear them at all, but will play with them instead :( Very disappointed. Fortunately a relative also bought slippers for as a gift- THOSE ones are lined and comfortable and breathable- she wears those everyday. Go figure! I'm sure that another brand would be better- these were junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, February 18, 2013
The outside is really cute but the inside is that yellow foam and that scratchy net stuff that holds the foam on. It almost looks as if the cotton was forgotten to be put over that . My son crys and says its scratching his feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 stars = perfecto, September 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Cute and comfy for toddler, November 29, 2012
LL Oslund (Sparks, NV United States) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter just loves her Elmo slippers! The socktop helps keep them on her feet since she is in her early walking years! Being a big fan of Elmo, these are a real hit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cushy, soft, cute and bright!, December 31, 2013
Elmo looks like Elmo and not some knock off distortion. The padding on the sides and soles are somewhat thick, wear socks if your babe has sweaty feet! I added some sticky stuff tape to the soles so my kiddo wouldn't slip on the floors here. My 16 month old loves them and can easily put them on/take them off on her own, but the blue scrunch at the top of the slippers keeps them on while my little one runs around. Very satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits closer to the first size listed. Might need socks with these as well., December 14, 2013
These were purchased for my 1 1/2 yr old for Christmas (sz 5-6). I tried them on him to make sure they fit and they are a little on the smaller side of the 5-6 scale. They also have exposed foam on the inside, which bugs him. I'll have to make sure he wears socks with these. Other than that they look exactly as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo Shoes, September 26, 2013
I love these shoes! I bought them for my great niece for her Birthday because she is in love with Elmo..They are really cute!

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning these, October 29, 2013
I should have know with some of the reviews that I've read, but the quality of these slippers are horrible. There is no lining or softness inside the slipper and I can only imagine how smelly and sweaty your kids feet will get in these. And it's not as if you can easily wash them, because I'm pretty sure they will fall apart in the washer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, October 7, 2013
I bought these for my 2 year old and he loves them! The high "sock" helps to keep the slipper on his feet. And they seem really well made and sturdy. I have not washed them yet however. Super cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 18, 2013
My daughter LOVES Elmo and these are sooo fun! She doesn't want to take them off. They keep her feet warm and are super cute. She just started wearing a 5 and these are a 5/6 so they do slide around on her feet a bit but she'll have plenty of room to grow into them.