Sesame Street Little Girls' Elmo 2 Piece Pant Set, Red, 2T
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester; 100% cotton
- Machine Wash
- Red and black polka dot jersey attached to black long sleeve jersey. Elmo screenprint design on red and black polka dot jersey with velvet bow tacked in center.
- Matching black pant set with woven label and functional pockets
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This adorable Sesame Street Elmo "Love Dots" 2-piece toddler girls top and corduroy pants set will be perfect for your little sweetheart. Top features layered look sleeves and empire waist accented with a black bow and jeweled buttons. Sesame Street Elmo top also features an adorable image of Elmo with glittery heart graphics. Full length black corduroy pants feature a half elastic waist with faux button detail.
Red and black polka dot jersey attached to black long sleeve jersey. Elmo screenprint design on red and black polka dot jersey with velvet bow tacked in center. Matching black pant set with woven label and functional pockets
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 5.5 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B005GTZHJ4
- Item model number: 4a7100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Again, I bought a size larger and it fit my grand daughter good. It was very cute. Quality is good.Published on June 12, 2013 by Jackie Tietje
You'll need to order 2 sizes up. This is a very little outfit, not true to size!!! At all ....Published on May 17, 2013 by jessica
got this for my granddaughter. She loves Elmo so it was a perfect choice. The pants are very soft and comfortable to wear.Published on December 25, 2012 by Barbara Jenkins
Arrived on time. My daughter hasn't wore the outfit yet but she will love it because it has Elmo on it.Published on November 16, 2012 by NewMom