5.0 out of 5 stars great plush version of Cookie Monster
I happen to be a 'big kid,' that is, someone who bought this for the sake of adding to my collection of items that remind me of my childhood when I'm feeling blue (and feeling perhaps bluer than Cookie Monster himself.) I can tell you that this plush delivers.
Published on September 10, 2007 by Avid Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not for kids that are rough on toys!
Published on February 27, 2011 by Shayde

5.0 out of 5 stars great plush version of Cookie Monster, September 10, 2007
It is extremely soft, which Gund toys are always famous for. It is of the feel of a bean bag, sort of cuddly and indeed under-stuffed in areas to make it that way, with some beans or whatever in the tush. The material is outstanding, sort of shaggy like we know of this character. It is not like other ones I have seen, where the fur lies close to the body. It's more keeping to the Cookie we see on TV. The colour is an exceptional one of bright blue. The eyes give the illusion of those famous google-eyes we all grew up seeing, one up, one sort of tilted down. The mouth is great, because it is partly open, like when Cookie speaks. This toy would probably be great for little 'cookie-parties' with your child. I can see a youngster giving a little cloth or plastic 'cookie' to him, and this is possible with that open mouth.
The arms are great, because when positioned in just such a way, they sort of fold around your shoulder when you hold him. They are the lightest part of the design, I think, for that reason. A great thing for a child to hold.
Overall, this is a fantastic item. I smile to think of the simple joys it will bring to children who receive it. For me, it does well to remind me of my own childhood years of relishing Sesame Street and this unforgettable character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, July 7, 2009
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Grover Stuffed Animal (Toy)
My daughter adores this Grover toy. I don't know why it says it has small parts, unless they're afraid that the eyes and the nose might come off? But the toy seems pretty durable to me. I love the blue color and the softness of the fur. It's gotten a lot of mileage. And although they claim that it is only surface washable, I've thrown it in my front-loading washing machine and dryer (medium setting) and it came out as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars For a child at heart, March 8, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 27yr old fiance who loves the count. it was delivered quickly and absolutely in perfect condition. He loves it! And it is very durable, I've caught him sleeping with it a few times on the couch. Overall a fantastic buy and a great gift for any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and cuddly!, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Grover Stuffed Animal (Toy)
I've done my research and there is not a softer and cuddlier Grover out there. This is the quality that you expect from GUND. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little Grover, July 16, 2012
K. Lau (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Grover Stuffed Animal (Toy)
I love this stuffed Grover. You can find Cookie Monster and Elmo everywhere but it's not easy to find Grover. I love to pair this toy with the book, The Monster at the End of this Book. It's a perfect gift and babies love it. I love the size of this toy too. It's petite and huggable for babies. I'm glad I found it!

4.0 out of 5 stars If your kid(s) love Zoe its looks better in person then in the pic!, April 26, 2009
This was a product I was wondering if I should purchase because the pic didnt look that great but when I recieved this Zoe doll it looked a lot better!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not for kids that are rough on toys!, February 27, 2011
We got this for my daughter's first birthday since she loves Cookie. She was in a phase where she sort of beat her toys on the ground alot and she broke his eyes. We still have him a year later but he's put away until she's old enough I don't have to worry about her eating his eye if it falls off again (the front half of one eye came off but we superglued it back) I normally love these dolls but if your kid is in that experimenting phase where they like to drop or hit toys on things wait to get him.

5.0 out of 5 stars This little guy is sooooo cute!, May 19, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've always thought the Cookie Monster was so cute. My parrots have a small TV in their room and I used to tie balloons to the top of it to keep them from flying up there. But then I discovered that they wouldn't go near stuffed toys. I already had a Cat in the Hat, but he only covered half of the top of the TV. Cookie Monster now sits on the other half.

I don't know if the birds like him or not, but I think he's really cute. And since they have a few Sesame Street DVD's maybe they recognize him. I've posted a couple of pictures on this page.

If you're thinking of getting him for a child, he's really soft and seems pretty durable. I think a child would like him too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gund stuffed dolls are great/durable, December 22, 2009
My son has many of the Sesame Street characters from Gund. We recently added the Count and Snugglupagus to his collection. He is three, totes them all over, sleeps with them every night and none of them have torn or worn much. I also feel that the Gund products are much more "realistic" looking to the characters on T.V. I'm a Gund fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Friend, June 13, 2011
I purchased this for my nephew's 1st birthday. He hasn't seen Sesame Street yet, so he doesn't know who Big Bird is. Doesn't matter, though. Big Bird is so soft and bright that my nephew was drawn right to him! It's become his favorite companion (which came in very handy when he had to have some extra blood tests and he needed something to hug and comfort him). The toy doesn't shed and is washable...a big plus for anyone with a toddler! When I first got it, I thought it might be a little small (I was looking for a "big" stuffed toy), however it ended up being the perfect size to hug and carry around. Not too small at all! If you're looking for a new "friend" for your child, you can't go wrong with Big Bird!

Gund Sesame Street Grover Stuffed Animal