5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this DVD!
Published on March 19, 2011 by cushcorley

3.0 out of 5 stars not great
Its is useful for learning but very boring and is not successful in catching attention at all. I think if you find an alternative, better go for it not this one
Published 6 months ago by soulafa almazrooa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this DVD!, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
My 20 month old son loves Elmo, Grover, Telly, and their alphabet antics! This is a great DVD to reinforce what your child is already learning about the alphabet. Great songs and skits. One reviewer wrote that the traditional ABC song is not in this DVD but that is completely not true. They sing it at least 3 times. Two of the times is has a slightly "funky" beat but it still has the same meter and sound! Thanks Sesame Street for a great DVD and teaching tool!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to watch!, August 3, 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
My toddler loves this DVD. She already knows her alphabets so his was just for fun. Be mindful that Grover says the alphabet the wrong way a few times and the way he says it is quite catchy. My toddler likes to say it the way grover says it now, but she does know the difference. So my advice is make sure your kid knows the correct way of saying the alphabet before watching it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ammmaazzziinnnngg!, January 31, 2011
Bruce Wayne "Batwing" (Gotham City, Azeroth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
I bought this because my daughter loves sesame street. She is only 1 but she loves the music and gets excited when she see's all the characters esp Elmo. I really love that this dvd is repetitive with the abc's songs and in their show segments. All the songs are catchy and the shows are so much fun, it's a great way to teach your kids the alphabet and will be sure to grab their attention everytime! I recommend this to everyone with kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-year old loves this DVD!, October 2, 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
We've been working with our 2-year-old on the alphabet for a few months and I wanted a fun DVD that could support our teaching. I'd checked out some other videos from the library but they were painfully boring. Since my son loves Elmo, I was glad when this one came out. It's a great DVD. The sketches are engaging and the songs are very catchy. My son watches it a few times each week. And my husband and I love it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly it never gets old, February 21, 2011
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
My 2 year old daughter had the ABC's mostly figured out when I bought her this DVD, now she has mastered it. On long car rides or rainy days she wants to watch it over and over again, and I really don't mind it. Elmo is a great character and this is a great educational DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD for your little one!, January 30, 2012
Meek_Librarian "M" (Livermore, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
My 18 month old son loves this DVD! He knows all of his letters, and gets so excited when he sees them on the screen. I was worried that he would quickly tire of the show segments with Professor Grover, but he watches with the same level of interest each time. There's fun music, with the alphabet constantly reinforced. The show segments are funny for parents too. You won't be sorry that you purchased this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one downside..., December 3, 2011
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
If anything, my daughter loves this DVD a bit too much. She picks up the box, runs to the couch, points at the TV and says "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!" until I either give in or hide. We don't let her watch much TV, so this has basically become the only TV we watch with her. On the bright side - it is very well done, the songs are good, there are plenty of variations on the alphabet song, and they really do focus on teaching the alphabet. If she has to watch something, I feel like this is at least educational. Maybe it's because I grew up with Sesame Street, but compared to a lot of modern kid's shows, I also find it very watchable. I'm not as enthused about watching it 5X/week as my daughter is, but it's definitely bearable for the adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Daughter Loves It, January 12, 2014
JAG (WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
We don't allow her to watch a lot of TV or DVD's and when we do it is only a small part of the day. We like the educational related DVD's such as this one and she likes Grover and Elmo. She is not yet 2 but can identify many of the letters already. The DVD is approached by her as fun and she continues to think that learning is fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, September 14, 2013
LGB "gayle" (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street: Preschool Is Cool! ABCs with Elmo (DVD)
I got this for my new baby granddaughter. She is still too young (only 6 months old) to appreciate such things yet but I expect it to work very well for her. Great and very fine and fast delivery too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›