5.0 out of 5 stars Fun
This is fun to wear. My employees really love it. Kind of puts a lighter side at the work place
Published 19 months ago by Cassandra Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but doesn't hold up or fit well
I bought this for my 10-yr-old daughter. It IS super cute! And she gets compliments on it when she wears it. However, the fur has started to come open on one side already (1 week after Christmas) and it doesn't form a good shape to fit well when she puts it on, so she ends up taking it off most of the time.
Published 23 months ago by T. Mckown

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but doesn't hold up or fit well, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Sesame Street Kids' SW4930CM Cookie Monster Blue Link Slap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, so cute!, January 2, 2013
Traci (ROUND ROCK, TX, US) - See all my reviews
It is a slap on wrist band which I did not realize but it is cute and fits just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE, December 28, 2012
I Received Fast and accurate service. Great job!!!! Keep providing awesome customer service which is rare these days. Happy Holidays!

1.0 out of 5 stars deeply disappointed, October 17, 2012
Julie Reed (Wichita, KS, US) - See all my reviews
i received the cm furry slap watch and it was defective and not what was shown i don't know what to do about it. i can not spend anymore money on this item having it returned. i feel cheated.

i got an email today trying to sell me another one! they told me they were out and could not replace my defective one! WOW what a rip off! Why doesn't amazon send me a good one?!?