Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2010
My nursery theme is Sesame Street so I just had to have this bouncer. When we first put it together one of the pieces fell off and never stayed on right. So I was always worried that my daughter's weight would cause it to collapse. It wasn't a worry for long because as it turned out, she didn't really care for it so we only used it twice. The mobile on it is kind of useless. It doesn't move on it's own and the characters just hang in the baby's face. Not a wise purchase for me and my family.
on August 23, 2010
I give it 4 stars. My son really likes the bouncy seat. The only thing I wish there was, is that the mobile did something like noise or something. Other than that I am very satisfied :)
on April 19, 2010
We started out with a Fisher Price swing, but it was like an SUV: it was too big, it swung too hard, and it didn't enable our baby to interact with her environment. We then got this chair instead and it has been just perfect, small and neat and stimulating. Our baby quickly learned that she could jiggle her foot to move the mobile and would do that for an hour then fall asleep. Now, we have a Tiny Love activity arch and she spends hours reaching and grabbing the toys.